BONUS CHAPTER

As a thank you for reaching the 100k views on this story. Have fun reading!
_________________

Songs:

Wedding tune:
"Just the way you are" - Bruno Mars

First dance song:
"A Thousand Years" - Christina Perri

A supernatural wedding

×

A couple years later...

*Evelyn's POV

As I was walking down the aisle with  Catherine by my side leading me towards the love of my life - carefully taking each step because of the high heels I wasn't quite used to wearing and flower petals previously thrown on the ground by Mia and Luna, who were our flower girls for this special moment - I had a lot of thoughts running through my mind.

Of what I have been through, how I got here, all the people I met throughout these years, the sad moments but mostly the good ones and most importantly, how grateful I am to have met my lovely girlfriend who will now become my wife within the next few minutes.

The closer I get to her, the more beautiful she seems to get. Waiting for me to get to her and hold her hands. The memory that comes forth is one that is close to my happiest ones; the day she proposed to me.

It took place about a year after we met Mia. She had taken me someplace far away as a surprise. To Paris, to be exact.

She had said that she needed some 'us' time and wanted to spend it in the city of love. She wanted to show me the world, seeing as I had never been able to travel before. She had though, she had practically been to every place you could think of. Mainly for work, but in her early years also for fun.

So, there we were, in Paris. She started out by showing me some of the popular places you can visit there, like the Louvre Museum and the Notre Dame Cathedral. In the evening, we arrived at the Eiffel Tower. I had never seen such an extraordinary building. And it looked amazing with all the lights on. I was shocked when she told me we were going to go inside. I couldn't wait and she laughed at my bubbliness

I was confused as to why it was so quiet. When Valentina had noticed my confusion, she told me she had 'bought the place for the night'. She had said it so casually but I know it must have cost a fortune.

We went to the second floor with the elevator and the view up there was beautiful. We ate dinner in a fancy restaurant with chefs cooking only for us. It was a nice evening and the food was utterly delicious. Valentina was glad I had enjoyed it.

But then the real surprise of this trip came. We went all the way up to the third floor and I couldn't ever have seen this coming. As I was distracted by the even higher view of the city, Valentina got down of one knee behind me and took out a silver ring.

"Eve, my darling, will you marry me?" She had said. I never thought I would hear someone say those words to me. But she did.

"Yes, of course! I love you so much." The proposal was sealed with a kiss and the day came to an end with a love making session in a hotel.

I let all the thoughts go as I take a look around. Our wedding is taking place in the beautiful garden in front of the castle. It is currently spring season, and all the different types of flowers are blooming at their full potential. Their colors making the surrounding view look amazing and bright.