Truth or dare

"Truth or dare?" Sam asked Tom after the bottle Paddy spin before, was pointing, the bottom side to Sam, which means he asks, and the up part to Tom, meaning he choose and then answer. Tom analyze before answering, dare.

Sam is, obviously, sitting in front of Tom, I'm next to Tom and on his other side is Haz. Between Haz and Sam is Harry and on the surplus place, between me and Sam is Paddy, closing the circle.

The twins, Paddy and Haz exchanged malicious looks, then Sam cleared his throat, and adjust his position like the villains of the movies. "Okay I dare you to kiss y/n," my eyes went wide after those words left his mouth and then I stare at him with a look that could kill him but he just smirked.

Tom sway his head, "no mate, I'm not doing that," the other four boys started telling him that it was just a game, that he choose dare and now he has to do it.

"Come on" Haz hit Tom on his arm, and then Tom kiss my cheek. I immediately turn away to look at Paddy, to hide the little smile and red circles on my checks he cause.

"No, you know what we meant" Harry almost shout

"I'm not doing that" a spark of annoyance in Tom's voice. Am I that ugly? I mean- no y/n, shut up!

"Come on, it's just a game, coward" Paddy mock at Tom and then they all made a little laugh. Nothing has left my mouth.

I'm still looking at Pads direction, suddenly Tom's finger take my chin and make me turn to face his shiny chocolate eyes. We stare at each other eyes for what felt forever.

He started getting closer, his finger still on my chin. At every inch he breaks, my heart skip a beat, to the point where his lips are inches away from mines that I can feel his breath. His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips, mines are still lost on his. His lips finally touch mines, the only thing I did was to close my eyes, and just feel his soft lips on mines, this is never going to happen again.

He moved his hand to my check, and caress it with his thumb. I was expecting it to be little, just a touch, but it turned to be long but soft.

His lips left mines. I opened my eyes and saw a confuse and sad look on his brown eyes. I turned away quickly, I don't want him to see the blush he provoke. I can feel how he's still staring at me. Paddy smirked towards me to what I rolled my eyes. After that we continue playing.

I guide my eyes towards Tom, multiple times, without believing he kissed me, and not a simple one. He never found me staring, fortunately.

"Why did you do that?!" I exclaimed to Sam as we got up the stairs of the boys house.

"What?" he knows what I'm talking about but acts like if he doesn't. But he can't hide the victorious smile on his lips.

"You know what you did" my best friend opened the door of his room and we got inside. He smirked as he sat on his bed

"Like if you didn't liked it" I made my eyes bigger and he just laughed.

"However, he just did it because of you, he would never look at someone like me" I said disappointed and turned my gaze to the white quilt on Sam's bed. I have like Tom since I know what love is. He is two years older than me, we're friends but just that, he would never look at me as something more.

"Don't talk about yourself like that" the boy in front of me exclaimed, "you are amazing, gorgeous, funny and I could go on and on" his words made me look up at him and smile.

"Thanks" I glanced at him, wrapping him in my arms. He's the best friend I could ever wish for.

Tom Holland