If you're not here

"Ahhh, here we go again!" I exclaimed once my girlfriend started arguing about the same thing for the million time.

"What do you mean by 'here we go again'?" she asked madly.

"It's always the same, you always complain about my life!" I said in a tone almost shouting. "It's my work, y/n!"

"And I'm your fucking girlfriend!" otherwise me, she shouted. "Am I not important?!"

"I have never said that so stop putting words in my mouth!" I pointed my index finger towards her angrily.

"It was my fucking birthday and you were God knows where!" tears of anger already streaming down her face.

"I WAS WORKING!" I shouted so loud she took a step back. The expression on her face like if I had done something forbidden. Her mouth stayed closed for more than it had ever done in a situation like this. "What?"

"You've never shouted that loud," the tone on her voice so low that I was lucky enough to hear her.

"Now you also complain at how loud or low I speak?!" I can feel my face is red. Full with rage.

She closed her eyes. Tears streamed down until they touched the floor. She breathed in and open her eyes again. "Just tell me if you love at least as much as you love acting." A hint of pain in her voice.

Her eyes stayed in me. Never daring to leave my figure.

"It took so much to be where I am today," I answer.

"That wasn't the question," her voice is now broken. Silent tears keep falling from her crystal eyes.

"You know I love you, but you gotta understand that making movies is my work. I love doing that." Her eyes finally left me, they traveled to the small drops of water in the floor. "You can't be so jaundice."

Her glance rise up again.

"The only thing I ever asked you for was to be there for me when I needed it the most," her red eyes staring at me like if I were a sinner. "The only thing you did was hurt me. And I know you have never feel sorry for the way I hurt. I was there for you in your darkest times. I loved you at your worst. But that doesn't matter, because where the fuck where you when I was at my worst." My eyes looked away from her. "You can say you love me as many times as you want but there is no damn way you really feel it. But it's funny, right?" A forced laugh left her wet cherry lips. "I wished I had thought on this before I went and felt in love with you." The tears in her face multiply every second it passes.

"Don't try to make me feel guilty because I have done nothing wrong, the one who overacts everything is you." My brown eyes met hers once more. "Who was the one who started this fight? Who was the one who made a drama because I couldn't be there in her stupid birthday? It wasn't me, right Y/n? Or am I wrong? Because if I am please tell me so I can go to the doctor so they can tell me which strange sickness I suffer."

"You are right. The stupid emotional here is me. The one who can't give you what you deserve is me. The one who hurt the other without even knowing is me. So please, forgive me." For more that she tries to be strong, to sound ironic she can't. She is broken. But it's not my fault. "I'm exhausted and sick of this, of you. So now that we are over I can accept Grace's offer and go live with her."

The mad expression in my face changed. Did she said that we are over? Did she broke up with me? Is it my fault?

She took her phone and once she arrived next to the door, she took the car keys.