Insantiy

Amy's P.O.V

"Amy I'm off too work!" Those were the last words of my mom who passed away. In other words died. I remember that day like it happened yesterday. The one thing that I most remember is that... Everyday before that I said goodbye and be safe on the roads.

But that day.. I came home from Sonic's house late that night and was too tired to say to be safe on the roads. If you hadn't guessed by now my mom was killed in a car accident.

Since then I dropped out high school to get a job and pay the bills. My abusive father had a mental problem that soon development after my mother died. I lost contact with my friends since they all graduated and moved on with their lives.

"Amy get your lazy ass down here and clean the kitchen!!!" My father baked. I followed his orders and bent down to pick up the mop. "Hehe.." I heard him chuckle grabbing my butt. "D-dad not again.. Please.." I begged. "Don't call me dad!!" He slapped me and I fell to the ground. "Pick your fat ass up!" He gave me a evil smirk grabbing my arm. "L-let me go!!" I struggled trying to get out of his tight grip.

"Just be quiet and take off you panties.." He whispered and his hands going up my skirt. "No!! Let me go!!" I cried hoping someone would hear me. But we lived alone with no neighbors. "No one can you save you..Amy!" He chuckled and bashed me against the wall. More tears steamed my checks as he ripped off my clothes.

"Weak lazy bastard! So damn ugly look nothing like your mother! Not even pretty enough to look anything like me!!" He laughed. Something then snapped he usually raped me beat me.. And called me names. But never before did he say those words. "Not pretty enough to look like you..huh?" I mumbled under my breath. My tears had dried. "What you say ugly?" He spat in my face. "I said I wouldn't want to look like your ugly ass anyway!!" I shouted breaking out of his grip.

"You piece of shit.." He threw a punch. I blocked it with my very own two hands. "All you do is just sit on ur unemployment ass and do nothing but abuse me!! I'm sick of your ass!! Cleaning up after you!! Bailing you out of jail! And don't you think I know you the one that crashed into mom!! All these years and you never told me.. Yea I knew all along but I cared about you stupid ass that's why I'm still here but you treat me like shit!!" I yelled. I panted from screaming off the top of my lungs.

"It your damn fault!! If we hadn't had you Eleanor would still be here!!!!" He shouted punching my stomach. Throwing up blood I fell to the ground. I knew it was over. This is the end but I didn't regret one word I said.but I do refer not getting off my lazy ass to say goodbye and stay safe on the roads. I took one last look at my blood that surrounded me. "Get up...Amy get up.. Don't give up..Kill him.." The voice said in my head. That voice sounded familiar.

"Mom?"

"Reach for the knife.." She said. With the strength I had left I stood and reached for the knife and fell to the ground. "Can't get up now lazy ass!" He yelled stepping my back. Coughing up my blood. I shakily fought his strength to little strength I had left. I turned with my back facing the floor. "DIE!!!" I coughed my blood in his face piecing the knife through his chest. "GAAAH!!!" His screeched in pain and fell to the ground.

His pain sounded like music to my ears.. I crawled to my phone and called the police. "Hello operator.. I need help.."