A Killer

Amy's P.O.V

"Where am I..." I arose from the bed I was sleeping on. "Finally woke up, rose you look cute when your sleep.." Shadow smirked. "What..what happened..?" "I bit your neck and you passed out.." Before I could freak out he pinned me down on the bed.

I blushed as he smirked. "Don't worry Rose it wasn't to hurt you it was to run my blood through your veins..to strengthen your inner power...as a killer.." Those last words echoed threw my head. What did he mean I'm not a killer..am I? I asked myself through my thoughts.

"What do you mean..?" I asked looking him in the eyes. "What I mean is your just like me... Now that you killed your abusive father you have to fight to stay sane.. I killed my evil professor who planned to blow up the world. Since I've been running from jail.

"Why not tell the truth!" I suggested. "They wouldn't believe me nor will they believe you.. No witnesses either? You'll be in jail for a lifetime and so will I.." He finished with a sigh. "Do you understand?" I nodded and he kissed my neck where he bit me. "Don't worry Rose I'm here to make sure you don't go to jail I'll protect you.." He whispered purring softly. He lifted up but I pulled him back down.

"Your not going anywhere.." I purred holding on to his chest fur. He smirked kissing my lips softly. I blushed enjoying my first kiss. Wrapping my arms around his neck I let his tongue slide in and moaned at the feeling. Our twirled around each other as he explored my mouth and I explored his. His mouth tasted minty which made me crave his tongue even more.

His hot breath warmed my body making me have chills. I played with his quills as he bobbed his head up and down side to side to get to my tongue. We made out what had seem forever finally we both parted from each other. I panted out of breath and he smirked wiping my saliva off his lips. "You taste good may I taste more.." He looked at me up and down twirling my shirt.

"S-Shadow!" I shouted panicking. "Calm down.." He chuckled. "You'll be ready soon... Every soon.."