Chapter 29 - Measurements

PYO POV

After me and Taeils shower Taeil headed to bed. I knew this would be the perfect time to measure his ring finger.

Taeil was sleeping in my bed and drooling all over the place like usual. Luckily he didn't have any rings on so I wouldn't have to worry about that. So before he woke I decided to get it done.

I grabbed his hand and wrapped a tape measurer around his finger but there was one issue...I couldn't read the measurement because it was to dark to read the numbers. So I quickly grabbed my phone and shined a light on the measurer. I could finally see the number.

"Cool size 6! I gotta remember th-" I said but soon realized that Taeil was staring directly at me.

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"I uh just wanted to um.... I'm taking everyone's measurements! We're making Block B rings for the whole group." I said while trying to not give away my lie.

"You could of just asked then!" He giggled but then went back to sleep.

After I told the other members that I found out his size. I headed to bed but the next morning I'd have to rush to the jewelry store as fast as I could.
-------
The next morning I ran to the store without telling anyone. I needed to buy that ring and I needed to buy it now.

"Well hello sir. I see that you know his measurement now, right?" Asked the same cashier from before.

"Yup! Can I have the ring in a size 6?" I asked.

"Yes you can and good luck to you!" He said as me and him exchanged the ring for money.

Now I had the ring but how was I supposed to ask?