Chapter 30 - Surprise

TAEIL POV

I woke upon find Pyo out of our bed. So right away I went to check where he went because he's been acting strange the last few days. The first place I would have to check was the living room.

"Hey do you guys know where Pyo is?" I asked the group as they watched television.

"No. We ain't on charge of yo man." Kyung laughed to himself.

"Stop with the jokes cucumber. I'm just worried because he's been acting weird." I said as I sat on the couch with them.

"He's fine. Don't worry so much. He probably just went to the store to buy groceries." B-Bomb told me trying to calm me down. It wasn't working.

"Okay. I guess I'll just sit and relax till he gets back." I mumbled.

I was going to wait now for him to come back. They were right though. I shouldn't be worrying so much about it. He's a grown man and can take care of himself...somewhat.

After an hour or so we heard pounding on the door, so Ukwon went to answer it. When he got to the door the person who was knocking just decided to burst in. It was Pyo and he was overjoyed about something.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Oh I just went for a stroll." He said to me. But why would be so happy about a walk?

"Why are you so happy then?" I asked again suspiciously.

"Because there having a sale on fireworks!" He said while jumping in excitement.

"Oh" I said.

"Later today I need to show you something." Pyo said as he poked my nose.

He then went back to his room to drop something off. Then he came back and sat with us on the couch to watch tv. He put his arms around me and just cuddled me till he told us it was time to go.
------
It was about seven o'clock and Pyo was dragging me somewhere. He told me that it was just up ahead but I wasn't sure what to expect.

"We're here." He said as he pulled up to a fancy restaurant with a back porch.

We entered the building and it was more beautiful inside then out. Turns out the once you got onto the open porch there were open fields that would never end.

Once we done admiring the view and the decor of the place we ordered our food and ate.

"What are we doing here?" I asked while shoving desserts in my face.

"You'll see later." He said told me.

Later on we finished our food and Pyo took me to the deck. When we got there fireworks went off of there were lanterns floating in the sky. I was amazed by the view and turned to Pyo to see if he was also. He was standing on one knee and hand a ring in his hands.

"Taeil, will you marry me?"