Chapter 34 - Months

PYO POV

It's 4 months since me and Taeil got engaged and moved in with each other. Life was way different now but we soon adapted to our environment. Moving was the hardest thing so far though, because we didn't see the others as much and we had so much space to ourselves. We had already planned the whole wedding and we were excited to actually get to do it. Marrying him would be the best thing in my life.

"Good mornin' babe." Taeil said as he stretched as he woke up.

"Good morning." I said as I hugged him.

"So are you excited?" He asked as he hugged me back.

"Yup!" I said as I popped out of bed.

The wedding was in two days and we couldn't wait. We were almost prepared but we needed to check our suites today. Just to make sure that they fit right.

"Come on we better hurry so we're not late for our appointment." He said as he slapped my bum.

We both got ready and hurried to the suite place. As usual they were busy and we had trouble finding the customer service desk. We soon found it and told them about our appointment.

"Come on boys. Try your tuxedos in here." The kind women said.

We both thanked her and took the suites. I went into the dressing room and tried it on. It fit perfectly and I looked really good in it. I quickly got undressed and walked out to see Taeil standing there. He took my arm and walked me out of the store and to the car. I thought we were going home but I realized that we going a different path.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"I'm dropping you off at the dorm. We're having our bachelor parties today. Remember? Zico, Kyung and Jaehyo are doing yours. While Ukwon and B-Bomb are doing mine. Don't worry I'll see you at the wedding." He said as he reassured me.

I just nodded and thought what it would be like without my Taeil for two days. Gosh it was gonna be hard.
----------
AN:} Sorry for not updating guys. I was busy all Easter break and I had no time to write. Also sorry for just skipping to August. I just didn't have the motivation to write a whole bunch of filler chapters.