Thunder

Category : fluff
Setting : Aren & Kaidous Shared House (they are aged up to 19 I think that's old enough)
Words : 417

Third person pov
It was 10:45 pm and it was raining. It may not seem bad but it was more Kaidou. You see kaidou was a bit scared of thunder and lightning. But Aren never knew because it never rained. Kaidou was yawning and Aren noticed. "You wanna go to bed?" Aren said while looking at the tired baby Kaidou. "Sure I guess..." Kaidou was hesitant. He didn't want to because there bedroom had the most windows. Both boys walked up stairs into their bedroom. They changed and laid down.

Kaidou pov
  We just laid down and Aren seemed like he was tired so I didn't bother to try and cuddle him. The rain was getting harder then all of a sudden
BOOM
Thunder. I jumped. I put the blanket over my head as more and more thunder happened.( I don't know the term so deal with it ) I started to cry under the blanket. I didn't want to wake up Aren. What if he thought I was a baby? The thunder got louder and louder and I started to cry more and more. I covered my mouth so I wasn't heard. But I guess he heard me anyways because he woke up. My eyes were red. He looked at me.

Aren pov
I woke up from my sleep and heard crying. I looked over at Kaidou who was covered in the blanket. I heard sniffing and saw him wipe his tears. "Shun? What's wrong?" I asked. He wiped his tears "Nothing go back to bed!" He said his voice made it clear he was crying. "Then why are you crying?" I asked. Then thunder. He jumped. Then I realized why he was crying. "Aw it's gonna be ok" I said trying to sound soothing.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around him while taking the blanket off from over his head leaving it around his body. He hugged me and laid facing my chest.
He buried his face in my chest getting my shirt wet. I didn't care as long as he felt safe. I started to rub his back as he cried. The thunder and rain stopped after about an hour. I could hear his breathes get slower. I looked down and he was asleep in my arms. "Good night Shun" I said softly. I kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep.