Baby Kaidou

TEHEHEHE KAIDOU TURNS INTO A BABY
——————————————————————

Third person pov
Aren was having a problem. Standing in front of him was a baby Kaidou. Surprisingly Kaidou wasn't crying. Instead he was making grabbing hands at Aren.

Aren picked up the small child. "Purple!" Kaidou said pointing his hair. Kaidou didn't look to far after 3. "Yep purple" Aren said walking up the stairs.

He decided to just take the child to his room. He walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed. He sat the baby on his lap. (NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY) "Wanna watch a movie?" Aren said rubbing his head.

"Yeah!" Baby Kaidou yelled with excitement. "Chill kid, it's just a movie no need to yell." Aren said turning the tv on. "Oh I'm sorry" The baby said tearing up a bit.

"I'm sorry Shun I didn't mean too make you cry!" Aren said wiping the little tears that escaped. Kaidou just sniffled. "What movie do you wanna watch?" Aren asked as he rubbed the kids back.

"What about Encanto? Kids love that movie right?" Aren said as he laid the kid down, laying next to him. Kaidou nodded and hugged Arens side.

Uhm don't be mad for me ending it there lol but here's something short.
Sorry for not posting often. I have so many drafts I have to finish but I swear I'll finish them soon.