Suga

"Here, we have Min Yoongi," the head chief slaps the stack of papers on the large desk, "he goes by the name 'Suga' on the streets."

All of the eyes were now on the head chief. He was always finding different reasons to keep the station busy, even if they were small duties. The Seoul streets were wiped clean from most criminals as the years went on. New technology was created to keep the crime rates low and steady.

The chief slams his hands on the front of the desk. His eyes shifted around the room with a deep glare, the look he gave when he found a good job. "He has been reported as an underground street racer," the chief continues, "it's said he has a hide-away home, along with over a dozen cars. He has made over a billion won from street racing, alone."

Y/N's eyes struggle to make out the face on the paper from afar distance. She would make sure to get a better look at the paper before she left to go home.

"I suppose you all know why these are very big deals in society today, they create their own world down there and make more money than the president," the chief mumbles on.

All the old hag cared about was money. If the bounty was set high, the chief would send as many officers out to collect a bounty.

"Sir," an officer of high rank stands up to speak. The chief nods and settles back into his seat to allow the rank to speak. "Do we have any further information about the driver? Maybe his age, height and the cars he drives."

The chief stands up and points a short stubby finger at the higher rank officer. "Good question boy! You can seat yourself, all of the important background will be in the packet I'll hand out before you leave," the chief explains.

Short stubby fingers move towards a stack of packets. They were neatly stacked at the edge of the desk, away from the other documents of other cases. Y/N takes note in the importance of this new case that had started.

Papers were passed out by the Chief. The old man stops at Y/N and holds the paper out. "I hope you don't fail to disappoint me, Y/N, you're a great officer," he compliments as Y/N takes her paper.

"I'll be sure to put my best effort and skills into this case, sir," Y/N replies.

The Chief nods his head and continues on passing out the stack of papers.

Case: Min Yoongi
Age: 28
Birthdate: 9 March, 1993
Hair color: Current, medium brown
Eye color: brown
Height: 5'9
Cars owned: 13, none of the cars are known by the police force.
Known living space: known for living in an underground garage. This is known as the 'escape zone'.

Y/N carefully examines the printed information. The known information was only easily accessible facts, possibly gathered from Min Yoongi's birth certificate.

"This boy is smart, don't let your guard down," the Chief announces before ending the important meeting.

Y/N pushes her seat out. Her eyes still focused on the picture above the information. Yoongi's eyes and smile looked like a common expression Y/N had seen many times while in Seoul.

"You'll do great, ma'am," a voice says with a pat on Y/N's back. It was the high ranked officer who had spoken up at the meeting earlier.

"Thank you, sir," Y/N accepts the compliment and lifts her head, "would you say no to a cup of coffee?"

The officer places a warm smile on his lips. "Who would say no? Of course, I'll take the tab," he replies, "I got paid early this week."

"Don't worry about it..." Y/N waits for the officer to announce his name.

"Namjoon, ma'am," Namjoon smiles.

Y/N smiles and bows to show her respect for her elder. "Well, Namjoon, I have the tab since I invited you out for coffee," Y/N reassures with his name.

***

"I heard, you're in the top ten best officers in Seoul," Namjoon says while he sips his hot coffee, "why are you taking this case?"

Y/N shrugs and takes her seat. The hot coffee in her hand burned through the cup. The coffee shop was small with few tables inside the building, the large windows gave much light to the room.

"I wanted to find something new," Y/N explains.

Every case Y/N had taken was the same. Normally cases were robberies, break ins, murders and old cases that had gone cold. Y/N wanted to try something different, more into the secret world. This new case would allow her to learn more about Seoul, mysteries that are hidden from normal citizens.

"Why did you take the case?" Y/N asks. Her eyes studied Namjoon. He barely looked at the paper for the case, which was odd. Anyone interested in a case would take the time to study the documents as much as possible.

Namjoon shrugs and rubs the back of his neck. "Just another case, you know?" He replies.

For a high rank, Namjoon was quite terrible at lying. Y/N places the paper back onto the table. She keeps her hand on the document. "You're lying," Y/N studies, "why are you working on this case?"

The phone in Namjoon's pocket starts to ring with a light vibration. "Sorry, I should take this," Namjoon says before disappearing with the phone up to his ear.

Y/N tunes into the phone call. It was better to stay cautious than to let her guard down. After all, Namjoon had just lied about why he took this uprising case.

"I told you," Namjoon whispers into the phone, being respectful of the others in the shop, "I'll be back soon, I'll talk to you once I'm back."

Namjoon starts walking back to the table. Y/N had her face buried in online documents regarding the underground tunnels in Seoul.

"Wife and kids?" Y/N asks as she looks up to the figure standing beside her.

"Something like that," Namjoon chuckles, "but I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow at the office."

Y/N didn't like the way Namjoon was already acting. He was asking too many questions about Y/N's position in the station and he avoided to strongly answer her questions.

Y/N shakes the feeling off so she could peacefully sip her coffee and learn more on the subject.

Min Yoongi, Seoul.

The mouse pad on Y/N's laptop clicks on a document regarding the topic. This type of case was interesting to Y/N, there wasn't much surface information to learn about so digging was required.

Min Yoongi is known to have a rumor of being from a street racing group. The group remains unnamed from the public. There are 7 members in total, all of them making billions of won a month!

It's most common to find these underground street shows in old hidden tunnels that lead to the level.

Y/N slowly reads the document. Every bit of information from these, were as important as her daily coffee. "Seven members," Y/N whispers.

The face of the new subject matched an image in Y/N's mind. A group of seven members, one of the faces matched Min Yoongi. Y/N had met the mysterious group before, she knew that for sure, but she was unsure where or when.