20.

Taehyung poured water on his face from the pipe and clutched onto the edges of the washbasin.

'What is happening to me? Am I fell in love with that lady? No way! I never want to become like this!'

He wiped the water aggressively and stared into the mirror.

Beomgyu came in and gently tapped on his hyung's shoulder. "Uri hyung, admit it!"

"What?"

"You failed!"

"Ah?"

"You failed in protecting your heart! It already escaped from you! Hu! Hu!"

Taehyung looked at him with a poker face! Then again to the mirror.

"Of course it reached at that noona's side. Otherwise why you getting angry upon my teasing? After your divorce uri omma made constant efforts to hook you up with all those familiar girls of her, right? You never gave a shit to them!"

Gyu clarified his point of view while washing his mouth and hands. Then seriously looked at his hyung!

"... You know that she is going to import another girl soon? Somehow I Succeeded in delaying that! Anyway you can't escape from her anymore! Remember, don't make my hardworks die in vain!"

He dramatically wiped imaginary tears of him!

Taehyung sighed once more and followed his brother to the living room!

●○●○●○●○

Jessica Kim, Leo's best buddy landed in Seoul for starting her hospital venture soon! And of course she straightly went to see her detached friend living in her village home with her beautiful daughter. She stayed one day and night with her family.

In the next morning while she was preparing to enter into her car, she reminded her dear friend,

"You don't have an option to reject my offer! Come and meet me tomorrow, ok?"

"But... but Sicayah, how can I leave everything here and move to Seoul again?"

"Aaah, this lady! Can you see? Everyone here gave me the permission to get you out from here! Your hiding hole! Only you are the one blocking your career...!"

She scolded her friend more!

"...you should understand that you still have that stupid trauma from your past. And it's the time for say goodbye to your past even if it's quite late! I understand that you are afraid to face those places once more. Look, all of us are doctors...we can't run away from our duties."

"I know that. But Sica, you know..."

"I know what I am saying! Don't worry about anything else. I, Jessica will take full responsibility over you and your baby. And you will be my head pediatrician. No questions back. See you tomorrow! Bye bye!"

Leona looked at her friend's car disappearing behind the trees with a worried face. She should collect more courage to face those damn place again! Especially again a big hospital with a lot of people...

Even if it's already passed five years, that shock was huge. She literally compressed herself into this small town all these years.

She felt a hug through her waist from the back.

"Onni, it's a new chance. All of us know that you will be safe with Sica onni. And this is the best chance to start over again. Why wasting your first rank in medicine because of someone who is not even worth for it?"

Lisa carefully continued...

"... All these time I was backing off from persuading you. But now I grabbed some courage to do it...