36.

In the evening at home...

Leona was searching the book she has been reading yesterday, through the shelf. Suddenly a hug came from behind along with the pleasant smell of shower gel. A smile appeared on her lips.

"Move. I'm searching something important."

"What's important than me..." Taehyung's husky voice resonated near her left ear, making goosebumps all over her body. He made her turn towards him by her waist "... Babe."

"Are you seducing me now..." She ran her finger through his naked body and pulled him towards her by grabbing the towel wrapped around his waist, "...darling."

"You became more shameless." He leaned forward. "And your hubby likes it."

"Oh please... Not now! Let me find my book." She whined.

"No. No. Let me hug you a little more." He made her sit on the table and hugged her with a pout. She giggled and hugged back.

"That woman..." His voice filled with grievances! "She tried to kiss me. And hugged me twice. I hate it."

"What? Where?" She fumed and searched him with an angry face. He pointed at the places with a pout.

"Let me clean it up for you!" She playfully kissed the places where he pointed. "Here you go. Aigooo! My babe! You suffered a lot."

Both of them giggled together.

"Tomorrow I will visit her in the prison and punch her ugly face!" She rubbed his wet hair.

(By the way, she really went and had a meeting with her seriously!)

He looked into her eyes and kissed her nosetip. "No! Forget her ugly face. Focus on me!" Then proceed with a deeper kiss.

"Mmmmh...."

When they are separated for some air, she slightly blocked him. "Not now. Kids will come inside."

"Ok. But promise me today night..."

"Ok... Ok..." She hurriedly tried to get down. But he hugged her tightly. Soon she felt something was off.

"Hey you ok?" She asked but realized that he is crying!

"Today was very frustrating. I thought... I thought you will never believe me. Thank you for came to me."

She nodded and patted his back. After a minute standing like that, she opened her mouth... "Today, senior Mark came to see us."

He jolted awake from her shoulder and glared at her!

"What's he doing there? Did he bullied you?"

"What's there to bully? Haha! But..."
She paused for a second. "...he met Eva!" She looked at his face slowly.

Taehyung's expression stiffened. He suddenly thought of something and became more upset.

"He want her back?"

"No. No. It's an accident. He came to say goodbye." She cupped his face. "Moreover, Eva is our daughter, right?"

A smile formed on his face. "Mmh."

"How can we gave away our children?" She put her head on his shoulder. Then briefly narrated today's incidents.

When Crystal's calling heard she immediately got down and walked towards the door.

Suddenly,

"Wait there!"

She looked back at him.

"Where did you got Gyu?" Tae looked at her.