MPBI 09

Drama ahead.

--

T'was early six in the morning when the sound of the doorbell interrupted the lovers slumber,Winter's the first one to woke up,she scratch her eyes and looked over the alarm clock. She slowly taps her girlfriends arms.

"Babe,may bisita ka ba this early morning?" She then stirs from her position,she shook her head without opening her eyes. She snuggles into Winter this time as she groans.

"Maybe wrong condo unit nanaman,don't mind it." The doorbell still keeps ringing.

"Hey,baka importante or what-" Karina whines and snuggles closer to Winter even more,sure Karina is clingy every morning,but to Winter only ofcourse.

"I'm too sleepy,please let's go back to sleep I know it's still early."

Ow fvck her sexy morning voice. Winter's inner thought.

"I'll go check it,saglit lang." She looks over her girlfriends sleepy face,pouting still eyes closed so she decided to kiss that pout away.

"Stubborn,checheck ko lang saglit.I'll be right back and balik tulog ulit tayo,hmm?" Winter finally left their bed smiling ear to ear walking to the door,but her smile immediately fades away when she opens the door and revealing the one who keeps ringing the doorbell minutes ago,her hands immediately balls into a fist.

Karina jolted from her sleep nang makarinig siya ng kalabog mula sa labas,so agad siyang tumayo para i-check.

"Baby- Minjeong!" She shouted at tumakbo sa direksyon nila Winter,there,she saw Winter clenching Taehyung's collar while he's laying down on the floor,Winter was about to throw a punch when Karina stops her.

"Minjeong stop!" As she pulls her girlfriend by hugging her from behind,Winter scoffs and looks at Karina amusedly.

"You want me to stop?He deserve that." Karina looks at her (ex) boyfriend now stooding up,holding his bleeding side lips,damn Winter punches him hard to the point na napahiga siya sa sahig at nag cause ng medyo malaking sugat sa labi ni Taehyung. Winter's attempting to got closer to him.

"Lumayas ka dito puta-" Karina immediately stood infront of her holding both of her arms.

"Ang kapal naman ng mukha mo pumunta dito after what you just fvcking did!" Karina struggles while stopping Winter from attacking Taehyung. Dumudulas na nga mga paa niya paatras dahil sa sahig na tiles,Winter's strength is getting stronger.