MPBI 12

"Mom?"

Agad nag-iba ang expression ni Winter right after she saw her mom. Nakatingin ang mom niya kay Karina as if analyzing her whole well being,which is now lowering her head,Winter held her girlfriends left hand and place behind her,she looks at her mom with a blank expression.

"What are you doing here?"

Her mom sighed and smiled after,that smile,yung ngiti na kinaiinisan ni Winter.

"Can't I visit my daughter?" She paused and looks at Karina. "And my daughters girlfriend." Karina then tighten her hold on Winters hand,Winter's now clenching her left hand forming a fist.

"Can you please stop all of your bullshits,mom?Can't you let us be happy?" Frustration was evidence on Winter's voice.

" Can't you just let me be happy,just this once?"

Her voice cracks,natatakot nanaman kasi siya na mapag-hiwalay ulit sila,she doesn't want the history on what happened from their past to repeat itself. But this time,she won't let anyone hurt them and tear them apart again. Winter shook her head as she glare at her mom.

"No,I won't let you do what you're planning to do AGAIN this time." She was about to drag Karina outside but Karina stops. "Jimin,what-"

And there,she's shock on what she's seeing right now,her mom,getting a hold on Karina's right arm.

"Let me talk to her anak."

Winter scoffs. "Anak?Anak pa ba turing mo sakin?"

"Winter." She looks at her girlfriend,now she's calling her by her nickname,its her mom's fault again.

"Mom bitawan mo siya. Please let us go."

"No anak-"

"Tangina naman mom sabing bitawan mo ang girlfriend ko!!!"

Winter shouted echooing the whole condo as she push her moms hands away,causing her mom to fall on the floor.

"Winter stop,please stop she's still your mom." Pag-aawat ni Karina sa kanya.

Her mom was too stunned to speak,this is the first time na sinigawan siya ng anak niya,even yung nasaktan at naitulak siya physically,it hurts her and she knows to herself she somewhat deserves it,kung bakit nagkaka-ganyan ang anak niya. Her mom suddenly kneeled infront of them.

"Stop the crap act."

"Minjeong.." Karina looks at her in disbelief.

"I'm sorry." Her mom mumbled. "I'm sorry for everything that I've done anak."

Winter heart softens,this is also the first time na nag-sorry and mom niya sa kanya,she didn't utter any word,just blankly looking at her mom. Tumingala ito at dahan-dahang kinuha ang mga kamay ni Karina.

"Lalo na sa'yo ija,patawarin mo ako sa lahat ng nagawa ko. I'm so sorry for tooking my daughter away from you." Now her mom's crying.

"Miss Kim huminahon po kayo,please get up." Mahinahon na salita ni Karina as she helps Winter's mom na maka-tayo.

"Minjeong anak,please let me talk to her,I just want to clear things. Ayos lang kahit hindi mo ako mapatawad-"

"Fine." Winter said coldly,agad naman siyang pinuntahan at niyakap ng girlfriend niya,Karina held her face and caress it.

"I'll be fine Minjeong-ah,it will be fine." Winter then nods,indicating her that its okay.

After that,Karina and her mom went to the balcony,Winter immediately slid down at the wall as she stares at the blank. Everything just happened,she can't still process it properly. Suddenly may kinuha siya malapit sa leeg niya,it was a necklace with a pendant ring,the ring that supposed to be on Karina's hand,a proposal ring. She stares at it as she caress it.

"I just want to be able to marry her,one day." She said as a tears fell from her eyes.