7-Week before school trip

Monday

Lila tries to leave Marinette off the trip

Zoey has no school this week so I leave her Uncle Jagged's house while I'm at school. Today we have incompetent Ms B for our first lesson which means getting shouted at for the work I didn't do which she actually was supposed to do. When I get to school I ask for everyone's permission slips and apparently they are in a very good mood because I get them all without complications except for Lie-la. She clears her through and says in a face polite voice, Ms Bustier as the class president I wanted to suggest Marinette to not come to the trip because she will enbarass me-i mean us in front of the Wayne's and she also bullies me. Lila says with crocodile tears. Rose, Juleka, Sabrina, Alex and Alya come to her aid, telling her how they would never let that happen and how they are always here to protect her amd all that shit. Ms Bustier said to Lila sweetly, I'm sorry but she took your credit for winning the trip top Gotham so we can't not go WITH her. Lie-la looked angry for a moment but then covered it up and said oh its fine Ms Bustier I just hope she doesn't ruin this for us. Yes Lila I'll try my best to make her behave and wife she doesn't she gets a severe punishment, Ms Bustier said smirking. I just skghed and wanted to get this overwith. I told Ms Bustier I was going with the permission slips to the board so they can make sure everyone signed they can make sure that everyone signed them. She just rolled her eyes and muttered whatever. I went with them and got them stamped then put them in my bag. I was just in time for my next lesson which was with Ms Mendeleiv. After school Lie-la and her sheep where going to hangout so they didn't bother me much. I went to pick up Zoey from uncle Jagged's house and we watched a few shows, ate and slept.

Tuesday

Signing out Zoey

I was woken up by Zoey crying at 3 am in the morning. I went to her room and saw that she was covered in sweat and had vomited on the side of her bed. I touched her forehead and it was burning. I grabbed a thermometer to heck her temperature and it was 48⁰
I carried her and went with her to the bathroom. I gave her a bath and changed her into something less hot:

I swayed her in my arms for a little bit then I went to the kitchen with her and gave her some medicine which she took after a lot of resistance

I swayed her in my arms for a little bit then I went to the kitchen with her and gave her some medicine which she took after a lot of resistance. I went to lay her down for a nap when I saw her eyes starting to droop lightly. I cleaned up the vomit on her bed and floor, put the blankets and sheets in the washing machine and then called in sick at Zoey's school and I did the same for mine. Zoey had been asleep for about 3 hours now so I went to prepare a light breakfast for her:

 Zoey had been asleep for about 3 hours now so I went to prepare a light breakfast for her: