𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

"What?!" You both said it in unison.

"But she started it" you point to the redhead. "She should be the one who get fired" You argued.

Natasha then looks at you in desbelief. "Why put the blame on me, when you are the one who started it all"

"Me? I didn't even do anything"

The two of you started blaming each other, creating a whole commotion and getting everyone's attention. By that time Fury cleared his throat, the avengers were already there, watching as if it was like a movie.

You sat back your chest rising up and down, from all the anger that just wants to come out but you bottled it up, while the redhead just sat there casually as if nothing happened.

I fucking hate this woman. You thought as you glared at her which she sends back also.
"Are you two done?" Fury looks at the both of you. You took in one last breath.

"I hate you!" You both face each other as you said the words in unison, you clench your jaw, she clench her fist.

"otvali!" Fvck off. Again you both hissed at each other.

The room fell into complete silence as they watch two kids fight about something.

You know actually it's like sharing one brain cell to the other that everytime you open your mouth she opens them too, everything you say, she says it too.

You shut your eyes close and just zipped your mouth, after a while it was all so peaceful, but not until, Natasha said something, again.
"I didn't know you can shut up" she started off with a mocking tone. You bite your tongue to stop the words from coming out. But,

"I never—"

"Ladies!" This time it was Thor who spoke up as he place a metal thing on both of your mouth to shut you guys off.

"Thank you for that, Thor" Dracula still had the serious look, never dropping it. "As I said before, you two are fired. . . for now" he adds the last part like a whisper.

"The two of you will stop from going to any missions. . ." You cut him off as you place your hand up to stop him.
"Mmy?" It was a muffled tone, and it was no use.

"—you can't use any weapons, and if I said you can't, you can't!" He continued.

You raised your hand up again, waiting for someone to take it off, and thankfully Thor took it off same as the redhead.

"Even in danger?" You asked.

"There won't be any danger" he had a grin on his look, making it more interesting.

"And why is that?" The redhead cocked an eye brow.

"You two will be living in a same household for a month, in Norway" this time he was literally smirking.

"I need you to look after my farm. It's not a mission" he quickly added the last part.

"You have a farm?" You looked at him amazed by what he said.

"Really? That's the only thing you care about?" Asked by the redhead, which you ignored.

"Nope" Natasha added.

"I wouldn't mind living in Norway" you answered honestly and you got everyones attention. "What?"

"Are you okay, Y/N? Did you bump your head or something?" Tony's sarcastic remark was a bit good.

"It's my dream country" you admitted. Was it really your dream country?

"A cold country" he added, which made you smile, and you give him a nod. "Yeah"

"Nope, I'm not going" The stubborn redhead still wouldn't agree. "With her? I'd rather rot under the ground than to live with her"

Her statement was a bit harsh but you didn't take it too seriously. . . or did you?
"Real mature, Nat" You made an eye roll as you stand up to leave.

"You'll leave tonight, whether you like it or not!" Dracula glared at the little red riding hood as he spoke the last part.

The redhead then made another eye roll as she walked past you, brushing off your shoulders whit a huff. You rub your shoulder as you followed behind her.

"Could've just said you want to kill me" you growled under your breath but she still heard it. She stops from walking as she looks back at you with furrowed eye brows.

You didn't mind her as you walked past her, doing the same thing to what she did from you earlier.
"You're going to regret that"

Meanwhile in the conference room.

"You really think it's a good idea?" Steve asked Dracula.

"Got a better one, Cap?" He asked back.

"Those two will end up killing each other" Clint buts in.

"Agreed" said by Tony and the others just nodded.

"What if she found out the truth?" Steve was still unease.

"She already know" Dracula answeres.

Clint pursed his lips. "Do you hear that?" He points out, the team then stayed silent as the shouting got noticed coming from the both of you.

"Shit"

They all rushed out of the room and made their way to where the two of you are, fighting like Tom and Jerry, chasing each other around the room.

One of you are bleeding and the other has a busted lip. You look behind you but Natasha wasn't there anymore, you look back in front of you.

"Hey there, princess, looking for me?" She smirked, you didin't have a chance to move as she hops in your back, wrapping both of her legs on your neck, dropping you down on the concrete floor. You stayed there pinned down on the floor.

"Maybe it's a bad idea that you told her the truth" Tony whispered to Fury who made an eye roll.

"I see that" he growled. "Natasha get off her" he commands, and she let's go of you.

You turned your back at her as you crumpled like a ball, breathing heavily.

Fury then grabs Natasha by her wrists, leading her out of the room while the others check up on you.

"You okay?" Clint gives you a hand which you gladly accepted.

"Yeah, I'm good" you ended up chuckling all by yourself as the others looked at you confusedly.

"I'm gonna beat her next time" you muttered under your breath.

"There will be no next time" said by Steve who had his arms fold in front of his chest. He then started to lecture you with advices of course.

On the other hand, Fury was towering over Natasha as the redhead eyed him.
"What are you doing?!" He whisper-shouted.

"Exercise" she simply answered.

"Exercise?" He scoffed. "You nearly broke her bone!" He spat.

"She deserves it for someone who is a murderer like her" she snorted.

"Natasha, she's not a murderer" he started. "It was an accident"

"On a proposal?" She retorts, making Fury shut his mouth.

She walks out again, as she bump in to you while you were laughing. You both locked eyes for a moment, and for a while you felt yourself flinch, thinking that she will hit you again, but instead she just shook her head and walk off.

"Why didn't she touched me?" You asked to the team as you made your way to the kitchen, to grab an ice pack.

"That's really your concern?!" Yelled by Clint.

"Uh no?!" More of like a question.

You were about to enter the lift, but then stopped when you saw the redhead going in, so you stood there, until she was gone.

And whether you want to admit it or not, you know to yourself that you are afraid of her.

『⧗』