𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"Twenty-five days more to go" You groaned as you walk upstairs to the one and only bedroom of a two-storey-house. Not even a guest room?. You questioned in your thoughts, as you knock.

"Knock, knock" You made a cute little sound.

"Whose there?" Natasha asked, which made you smile.

"Pizza" You answered.

"Pizza who?" She asked back.

Wait is she playing along or what?
"Pizza Bean" You stood outside.

"Like Mr. Bean?" This time the door was being opened by the redhead who rolled its eyes when she saw you.
She looks at you up and down and scrunched her eye brows. "Where's the pizza?" She questioned.

"I don't have any" You shrugged.

"Whatever, just come in, and lock the door" She walks away and sat down by the window and got back to reading her book.

You shut the door behind you as you made your way in. You flop down on the bed, facing down. You checked your phone and it reads eight-twelve, it's to early to sleep.

You lazily stand up to find any signal around the room.
"What are you doing?" Natasha asked.

"Looking for a signal" You replied, a bit slowly.

You walked more closer to her, to the point where you sat next to her.
"There is it" You smiled, and started dialing a number.

After that you put your phone away, as you peeked to what she was reading.

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.

You smirked as she eyed you, curios about the face you were making. "What?" She asked.

"Dumbledore is gonna die" You answered.

"In this book?" She asked eyes going wide.

You shook your head. "No, and I'm not telling you when" You got up again and went over to her dresser, looking for something comfy to wear.

You stripped down your upper clothes and Natasha couldn't help but to stare at you. Her eyes then darted to the bruises that was on your lower back.

It's getting worse, your bruises was now purple — ish, and the pain is getting unbearable. Natasha then left the room without you noticing it, but the time you turn around to face her, she was already holding an ibuprofen and a glass of water.

She hands it to you without saying anything and even her face was emotionless, it's like she's covering her concern.

But either way, you still drank it.

You laid next to her, placing a pillow in between the both of you, so you wouldn't end up hugging each other.

"Face the other way" she demands, making you roll your eyes.

You faced the other way, with a huff, while Natasha faced her side.

Minutes in, and you're still awake. You decided to turn around to face her way, as her back on you. You hugged the pillow since you got used to doing so.

Why do you hate me so much. You thought while staring at her.

"Y/N, answer me" Fury demands as you sat quietly on a cold metal cell.

"I don't know" You answered. "I just pulled the trigger and that's it. I don't know why I did it"

"That's bullshit!" He hissed. "You can't just shot a guy without knowing why"