𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"I need you to do something for me" Marla's voice was tight as she glared at Y/N.

Y/N stared back at her waiting for her to continue.

"Natasha Romanoff. Kill her" she added.

Of course Y/N knew who Natasha was, but she kept it hidden, and even though it's tempting to ask why Marla wants you to kill her, you just nodded and go.

You didn't think twice before you walked out of the mansion you were in, Aila send you the coordinates, but little did Y/N know that Aila was already there, watching as the Natasha and said boyfriend was talking and enjoying their time.

By the time Y/N reached there you saw Aila pointing a gun to Natasha. Y/N took in a deep breath.

"Let me take it" Y/N stated, making her look back at you and she nodded.

Y/N fixed her stance as she points the sniper to Natasha. She paused for a while debating whether to pull the trigger or not.

But, then, you point the gun to the guy, the boyfriend.

"What are you doing?" Aila asked.

Y/N smirked. "Doing my mission"

"No, he's not your mission. Natasha is" She argued. "Y/N, listen to me if you put a bullet on thet guys' skull, we are both dead"

Aila was talking you out of it, but you didn't listen, and of course you know what happens if you pull that trigger, but that didn't stop you.

"I can't let anyone kill her" You replied as you look back at Aila.

She scoffed. "Why? Because she's your bestfriend?"

Y/N shook her head. "Because it's her" Y/N added, softly.

"What do you mean her?" She replied in a hateful manner, but you ignored it.

"Whatever, I can't let you nor anyone kill her" Y/N finished as she goes back to her sniper.

"Y/N, no, don't shoot!" Aila was yelling from behind, but you still ignored her.

You charged at your target, and at that time the guy was already kneeling in front of Natasha, holding out a ring while she holds her hand out.

"No, for the last time, Y/N, don't shoot" she warned again but that pushed you even more.

You pursed your lips and quickly pulled the trigger without any hesitations. The bullet went straight to the guys skull, falling down on the concrete floor, as Natasha gasps, looking at your direction from afar.

Aila quickly pulled you, running away from one building to another. The alarms went off as the sirens coming from SHIELD vehicles came blaring in. Red and blue lights illuminates the whole area, brighting up the streets of Manhattan.

You both ran as fast as you can untill you reached a lake, and without hesitation, you both jump in.

"Y/N, you are an idiot!" She yelled.

You kept ignoring her as you reached the end of the lake. You sat down on the ground, hair damp, as the cold wind lingered on your body.

You two stayed silent for a while, as Aila thought about it and she sighed.

She then helps you up, as she sat you down on a bench.
"You're an asshole" She added, making you chuckle.

"Oh, I bet I am" You agreed.