VII: "THIS LOVE"

A/N: I JUST WANNA CLEAR THAT I MADE THEIR MONTHSARY ON SATUDAY CAUSE I FORGOT THAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SUNDAY. AND I EDITED THE LAST CHAPTER " INSTEAD OF SUNDAY, IT'S GONNA BE SATURDAY" LOL. ENJOY READING.
Credits to all the owner of photos attach.

LISA'S POV

FRIDAY 10:23 PM

1 Hour away from the beach.
I'm in the passenger seat with the windows down. Hands out feeling the cold wind.

I can't stop smiling when I look to the girl driving next to me. We may not be a perfect couple but we always coming back at each others arm.
Taylor's 1989 album is playing on the stereo.

This love is good
This love is bad
This love is alive back from the dead, oh, oh, oh
These hands had to let it go free, and
This love came back to me, oh, oh, oh

Jennie was singing along and I reach her right hand and intertwined it with mine.

"Baby how can I drive properly if you're clingy." She side glanced

"You're an expert so you'll figure it out." I teased and wink at her.

"Hahaha Lili behave or we might not make it before 12 midnight."

"Okay babe." I said and released her hand. I place my left hand on her thigh.

She glance at me with a questioning look when I start rubbing her thigh.

"What?" I said inocently

"Hahaha nothing, I love you." She said

"And I love you too." I leaned in and whispered it on her ear.

--

11:23 PM

After an hour we finally arrived and we decided to wait till midnight at edge of a cliff near the beach.

"Yehey! We're finally here! Let's stay here for a while Love." I exclaim and got out of the car.

I walk at the other side and pull Jennie and leaned in the hood of her car. She settled in between my legs while I back hugging her. I put my head at the crooked of her neck and closed my eyes. Feeling the moment and remembering this night with her.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled and I opened my eyes

"Hmm? For what?" I asked

"I'm sorry for my short comings and being selfish." She sadly said and look back at me.

I can see her eyes starts to water. So I turn her around to face me. Grabbed her waist with my two hands and she place her hands in my shoulder. We stare at each other for a while that feels like infinite.

"Love, Jennie, you don't have to say sorry. If there's one who needs to apologize it's me. I'm sorry for feeling you that way and I'll be honest with you, I hate this set up but I love you so much that I can endure this till you're ready. I love you so fvcking much Jennie Ruby Jane." I confessed with all sincerity.

"Thank you for loving me Lili. I don't think I can live without you, I might go insane. Please be patient and I promise after I graduate we'll tell my parents about us. I love you Lalisa." She said and slowly leaning in, crashing her lips with mine.

We kissed like there's no tomorrow, exploring each others mouth like it's our first kiss. After a while I pulled back and rest my forehead against hers. Looking with each others eyes with full of love while catching our breaths.

I notice that it's midnight already so I kiss her lightly and said "Happy seventh months of love, Love." and smiled

She giggled and cupped my face with both hands.
"This moment is so perfect. I love you Lisa." She said endearingly