𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 (Please read!)

Congratulations on finding this book! It has been hidden amongst the bookshelves at the Grand Library of the Void of Confusion for a long time now.

There are many things inside this book, waiting for you to explore it all. Yes, you! The readers of course! Who else would I be talking to?

Look, I don't actually know where I'm going with this introduction either

There's a reason why I put "please read!" in the title of this section. This book is the physical embodiment of my and my life: completely random. Thus, close instructions are needed to be able to accurately navigate the book, so pay close attention!

There are a couple main sections in this book, which I will create chapters for to explain more about. Here's a brief overview of what goes on in this book.

➸ 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
Basically what it says lmao. Short stories. The difference between these and the ones below is that these are random short stories, which means that I can write whatever the heck I want in these.

➸ 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜
The name is a bit confusing but it is what it is. No, like literally. They're basically short stories but like spin offs/additional stories for my pre-existing books (which I will talk about in that chapter).

➸ 𝙿𝚘𝚎𝚖𝚜
Poems! Because sometimes when the world is cruel I like to pretend that I'm super poetic and that I'm a super cool poet™ even though I'm probably not B)

➸ 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜
Basically like poems but I have a little musical thought put behind it. I will not be providing score sheets for the melodies for these, it's just lyrics.

➸ 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
This one's a little more complicated to explain because I actually have a different idea in mind for it. You can read more about it in the travel writing chapter.

I'll probably add more sections later if I want to lmao but that's it for now

Anyways, have fun reading the book! I'll see y'all in the next chapters!

Thanks for reading! Have a good day/night, and stay safe!

Peace out,

Confusion owo

P.S. Is the cover fine lmao I didn't know what to do with it I just liked the orange flowers