➸ 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

where confusion attempts to make a long unwritten story idea fit in her miscellaneous writing book

Yeah so like I said the travel writing section is a little complicated so buckle up y'all

My English class is currently studying travel writing (as of November 23rd 2021, when I first wrote this chapter), but unfortunately instead of writing travel writing we are instead analysing travel writing.

I thought that I might as well bring some skills to use after analysing some travel writing so I decided to write my own.

I've had this idea for almost a year now I think, and it's been just sitting around in my head without any actual use, so I decided to finally write it.

The main synopsis of this story is basically "dude gets fed up with his job and decides to travel the world and be poetic and stuff"

I'm not lying that's actually what it's about.

Anyways, the dude in question is an oc of mine named Alexandre Kaufmann. If anyone recognises him somehow, I actually made him the irrelevant brother of some other oc I made for an applyfic, but now ya boi Alexandre gets character development and his own mini series thing. Nice.

Time to self project onto him way more than I need to

The series was originally called "Diary of a Traveling Poet", and even though it's a very generic name I'm going to keep it because it has a nice ring to it, don'tcha think?

That's pretty much the basics you need to know for this series, which I'll be keeping right here in this very book. I'll see y'all in the other chapters!

(P.S. Most of these stories are NOT my actual traveling experiences. If they are, I will write it somewhere. Nothing I do is interesting enough to be recorded down anyways lmao)