The Main Team pt.1

Aether gazed outside the window as the light shown on them. The scenery was beautiful going out and hiking or taking a picnic! He got down from the seating area where the window was located in the shared room of the siblings. (Aether and Lumine).

"Hey, Lu!" Aether got behind Lumine as they covered her eyes with their hands.

"Wh-? Aether!" Lumine took off his hands and looked at him, "What happened? Why did you do that-?" Lumine looked at them.

He looked at his sibling with a smile, "Oh nothing! I was wondering if you want to go outside! The weather's really nice! And I bet there's gonna be a pyro smile smoothie on sale at Diona's Drinks!" 

Lumine looked at their sibling. "Hm, well I don't really have anything to do but sure! I guess I'll hang out with you or something." (Lumine wanted to hangout with Ayaka, but family comes first)

"Great! Should we invite Paimon?" Aether put his hands behind his back, and tilted his head towards Lumine. It was exciting hanging out with Lumine, especially with Paimon!

"...Ok, but make sure Paimon doesn't take our Mora and run off buying Fisherman's Toast again Aether..."

Aether smiled, and then hugged his sister. "Of course Lu! And yeah that won't happen again!" Lumine smiled back. "Alright, you can call her, I'll get ready now!" Aether nodded.

"Paimon!" Aether called for the child as they walked around the house. 

"Paimon! We're going out! Where did you go?" They opened the door, finding Paimon in her room eating some snacks and playing video games.

Aether went behind Paimon. "Heyo!" He gently tapped the child's shoulder. (She's 7-8 btw)

Paimon shook up, "HEY! What was that for?! Paimon got very scared!!!" She yelled as she tried to make her high pitched voice a bit scary.

"Ack! Sorry Paimon...Ehehehe!" He shrugged. "What are you doing playing games?"

"Hmph, Paimon is on a very good level right now! And Paimon would like for you to not bother her even if you are a best friend!" 

"I was actually gonna ask you if you wanted to come with me and Lumine, we're going to Diona's Drinks and hanging out!" 

"Diona's Drinks you say...? Hm, Paimon will go!" Paimon turned off the game, and put the snacks away. "Paimon is anyways very thirsty after this load of snacks Paimon had!" 

Aether smiled. "Awesome! I'm already ready." He went to the living room and waited for Lumine and Paimon to come, he decided to put some T.V. on and watched some new music videos from the band, Xinyan & Barbara! (NOT A SHIP.) Since they were his friends, he thought they were really cool and it's amazing how they decided to collaborate together! Aether shook his head lightly side to side to the music. 

Lumine and Paimon came from behind, "BOO!" They both screamed. Aether jolted up and his braid wished past him. He let out a small scream. 

Lumine started laughing, and so did Paimon a bit. It seemed they had already gotten ready and was planning to scare Aether.

"S-So, I see you're all ready now!" They shook a bit, holding their braid in a small fear. "Please don't ever do that again...." He gave a small sigh.

Lumine chuckled, "You weren't ready for us, and alright..." Paimon looked at both of them, "Alright! Paimon has had enough of staying inside! Let's go now!" 

They all nodded, and went outside. Where they lived was a house near the woods, and you could see the city up close. There was a small town nearby called Mondstat.

"Let's go to Mondstat! I think Keaya and Diluc are there!" Aether pointed. 

"Hmm, both of them together? That's a first." Lumine raised an eyebrow. 

"Paimon believes it's because of a sale at Diona's Drinks! But Paimon's confused, doesn't Diluc have his own Winery?"

"He sometimes takes care of Diona, like we take care of you Paimon." Lumine looked at Paimon, "Now, lead the way Aether!" Lumine followed along her brother as Paimon held Lumine's hand and skipped proudly. 

Aether smiled, and then started walking along the road of Mondstat.