Wangshu Inn pt.1

The 3 of them took a train and departed to the region of Liyue! They were heading to the city as Paimon was staring in awe at the windows on Aether's lap. 

The train came to a stop, and everyone got up to leave. "Well, I guess we're here!" Aether got up and helped Paimon up so they could exit the train with Lumine. 

"Aether, look at the train station kiosks, maybe we could get something!" Lumine looked at him. 

"Lumine, let's save our money for the restraunts! We came out to eat after all...and also Paimon's always hungry..."

Lumine sighed, "Fine, but let's get matching friendship tassels after this. I heard they're a rage here!" Aether smiled and nodded, "Of course!"

They walked out of the train station and looked over a bustling city in front of them. It was colorful, vibrant and pretty. The smell of food filled the air, as they looked over a restaurant and a 14 year old teenage girl was happily selling food with her giant panda..looking..pet? Guoba!

They all went over there happily, The 14 year old girl looked at them happily, "HI! My favorite twins! What can I get you? We have so many things on the menu! Dad had some ideas, so I decided to pitch in!"

Lumine smiled, "Hello to you too Xiangling! And hello Guoba."

Guoba waved, and then waved happily to Aether and Paimon.

Paimon perked up, "HI GUOBA!!!!! And hi Xiangling! Paimon is really hungry! Can you make all of us food?"

Aether, "Paimon, that's rude to say! What she means is...is it alright if we sit down and order?"

Xiangling nodded, "OF COURSE!!! Though, you guys won't get it on the house...sorry about that! That only happens with friends on Friday's!" She chuckled, "Besides...dad would get pretty upset if I always gave my friends free food..."

Paimon huffed, "Aw man!!" Lumine looked at her, and Paimon went silent.

Guoba waddled over and set out a seat for them, Aether thanked Guoba and sat down. Paimon sat next to Aether, and Lumine who was a bit jealous sat on the other side.

"So...what can I getcha? We have fried stuff, grilled stuff, or just stuff stuff! Want out special grilled tiger fish?" Xiangling's smile was very big. 

"Hmmm, I'll have anything! Just...not too spicy..." Aether didn't like spicy food.

Lumine, "I'll have whatever he's having, but make it spicy please!" Paimon nodded, "Paimon just eats! Just bring Paimon a horse and she'd eat it all good!" 

Aether and Lumine rolled their eyes, but chuckled. Xiangling nodded and wrote it down on a notepad, "So the special...Alright then!" She skipped towards the kitchen as Guoba followed her. 

A young man with the edgiest hair style and hair cut was ahead of them, he seemed to be having some almond tofu silently, the mood was a bit tense in the direction he was in.

"Hey...isn't that Xiao..?" Lumine looked over. Aether looked as well, "....It is..." He looked at Paimon, and then at Xiao.

"Paimon thinks we should go say hi!" Paimon got up, 

"Wait! He doesn't seem like he wants to t-"

"HI XIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"