The Main Team Pt. 2

They all had finally reached Mondstat! Aether held Lumine's hand and Lumine held Paimon's. "Look! Over there's Diona's drinks!!!" Paimon jumped up a bit. "Let's go!" Paimon trudged ahead which made Lumine's body go forward, with Aether. 

Diona came in front, "Well, well well! Look who it is!" She raised an eyebrow and gave a catty glare. "Are you here to get drunk?! If you are, you're not welcome!"

Paimon looked at Diona, "Heyy! Paimon's only 7! The only thing Paimon get's drunk off is Fisherman's Toast and chips!" She crossed her arms.

Lumine approached Diona, "No we're 16, and.." She looked at Aether as to question why they were there.

"We heard you had a sale on some drinks! Are they non-alcoholic?" Diona raised an eyebrow. "Hmm, well that's good you're not here for alcohol! The smell makes me die!! So disgusting..." She huffed. "Well, yes we do actually. It's the Pyro Slime drink, especially made from slime condestate!" She proudly smiled. "But it sucks on how people actually like it! Drat!!!"

Aether and Lumine looked at each other, then at Diona. "We'd like to try!" They both piped up. Paimon came in front of them, "DON'T FORGET PAIMON WANTS TO TRY!!!"

"Hmph, well you are my friends I guess...so I'll give you a discount!" Diona walked in the tavern, waiting for them to come. 

Originally the tavern's name was The Cat's Tail, but since everyone loved Diona's Drinks they quickly gave a new name to it! 

They all sat down at a drink stand in the tavern, Paimon looked at the tavern with pure awe and took a great sniff. "WOW! Paimon likes it here! I hope they sell some smoothies here too!" Paimon did a little sideways dance on the chair. 

"I think it's an all age tavern! There are non-alchoholic drinks and, Diona is the manager here.."

"Yeah she's 12 after all! Can't believe a 12 year old taking over a tavern....That seems like a a lot of work.." Lumine sighed. 

Aether smiled, "I guess she's bossy, like you!" Lumine stuck out her tongue, but chuckled. Paimon was too intriugied looking at the menu, wondering if they sell Fisherman's Toast.

Diona came with a big tray full of Orange-Red smoothie type drinks. She placed them on the table with her cat tail (Wow she's strong) And put her hands on her hips and smiled. "There! One of Diona's specials, the Pyro Slime Drink!" 

Paimon gasped, "This is so beautiful!" She teared up at the wonderful sight. Aether giggled a bit, "Thanks Diona! Can't wait to try this!" Lumine noddded in agreement and gave a small thumbs up. 

"Alright, but if you need refills, I guess I'll make an exception...since you guys are nice or whatever! And better than the adults here..." She huffed and walked away with her tail waving a bit.

They had their drinks in peace, until Paimon noticed something. 

"Isn't that Diluc over there? Paimon wants to know!" They all looked over to where Paimon was gesturing. 

"Oh, yeah it is! Is he.....scolding Diona?" Aether squinted to see more. 

"Oh, looks like he is haha.." Lumine looked at the sight. "Should we go over there to find out what's going on?" Aether and Paimon nodded. 

As they walked, they found Diona a bit mad with her ears drooping and glaring at Diluc. Diluc had crossed his arms and continued talking in a grumoy voice (like always). 

"Diona. Why are you adding bug legs..To a person's drink?" Diluc had his eyebrow raised. 

"W-Well! That guy was a boozhound! He reeks of alcohol and talks stupidly!"

"What's going on?" Aether butted in, trying to ask as Lumine and Paimon watched.

"Oh, Aether. None of your business, it's just between me and Diona." Diona looked at the team and then huffed. 

"O-Oh! Sorry!" Aether and the team backed away a bit. Lumine raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure it's just between you and Diona? Because it's certainly causing a bit of commotion." Some of the tavern people were looking.

Diluc sighed. "Apologies. Diona was just doing something again. I had to confront her about it." He scoffed a bit. Lumine corssed her arms too. "Well, we'll leave you too it. Just make sure not to be a bit loud about it." She then looked at Diona, "Thanks for the drinks Diona." She smiled.

Lumine walked away, and Aether waved at Diluc and Diona goodbye, as Paimon rushed a bit because she was standing for a little bit.

"That was a bit tense.." Lumine looked at Aether. "I feel like Diluc was glaring at me a bit.." Paimon nodded. 

"Don't worry, he's always like that!" Aether chuckled. "Anyways, I was wondering if you guys wanted to eat somewhere? We had our fill of drinks!" 

"PAIMON WANTS TO GO!!!" Paimon jumped a bit up and down. Lumine nodded as well, "Sure, I don't mind. I'm craving for some meat, or some spice!" Lumine had gotten out her phone. "Ooh what if we go to Wangshu Inn, in Liyue? We can take the nearest train from here!" 

Aether lit up, "Sure! We also get to see out friend Xiao there! Let's go!"