Prologue

Ok so just so you guys can understand the structure of my world (let me know if you need/want more information or if you need a better explanation) also like I probably will make small changes here and there so I might need to update this and I will ALWAYS say if there is a change!

The world is a little complicated so let me just explain it before it gets to confusing.

The world is built up by 8 Kingdoms; Locus, Tempus, Anima, Sensus, Potentia, Veritas, and Cor.

ORIGINALLY each was run differently, and every Kingdom had their own magic (everyone from a kingdom was able to use magic but there were people that were more powerful than others, so everyone's magic level was slightly different)

IMPORTANT:  Originally there was a ninth kingdom for those who were born without magic. It was the Kingdom for the Cast-outs that weren't allowed to stay in their country due to their lack of magic.

Original Magic types for each Society:

Locus: Telekinesis (They can move things with their Mind)

Tempus: Seers (They can see into the future)

Anima: Can manipulate people's emotions and put them under a trance/hypnotize them

Sensus: Mind reading (they can see into others mind and make others tell them their worst secrets)

Potentia: Elemental Magic (fire, water, earth, air, light, blood (everyone has a different power level so some can influence an element and others can fully manipulate multiple))

Veritas: Additional speed+ strength

Cor: Healers

How is each Society run?

Locus: Kingdom (Queen)

Tempus: Village of witches (2 oldest witches a.k.a Elders)

Anima: Kingdom (King)

Sensus: Kingdom (King)

Potentia: Council (1 representative per Element)

Veritas: General (Male)

Cor: Chief (Female)

IMPORTANT!:

Magic has been lost over time in many kingdoms in some magic is feared and hated in others it's a common thing, there's a range basically.

The world, in which the story takes place, is slowly falling apart, literally the edges of the world are crumbling and disappearing turning into nothing.

WARNING!: Many of my chapters/scenes will be triggering or mention triggering things! If you are not comfortable reading that is okay, you know yourself just make smart decisions. I will sum up everything that happened in the next chapter briefly for those of you that do want to still read! I WILL GIVE TRIGGER WARNING IN EACH CHAPTER!

A lot of my characters will do very toxic things or think in toxic ways and I DO NOT condone toxic behavior nor am I trying to normalize it! Please by mindful of that while reading! 

ALL OF MY WORK IS COPYWRITED!

ok sorry I finally am done but I really did want to say those things because they really are important, anyways happy reading luvs<3