Chapter 7

(Edited✅)

Heyyy luvs<3 Omg so sorry for not updating in forever I was doing a lot of character building for some new characters (ooooh omg #for once I actually do something lol) Nah but for reals hope you guys had like great holidays and a good start with school and stuff (I'm getting my report card on Friday pray for me lol)

As always if you spot any mistakes or have suggestions don't be afraid to let me know (But keep it respectful please if you're going to be rude than please refrain from commenting I do this for fun but it really kills the self-confidence and motivation to write)

Anyways happy reading luvs<33 And thank you so much for the support!

Venuste POV:

Shit, shit, shit!

I walk out of the room as fast as I can while still being polite. I stride down the marble hallways, my boots echoing on the smooth surface, as I try my best at pretending to be casual. I saw my brother sneak out of the room after Destrui, but god's she hasn't had an outburst like this infront of her father in years!

I did notice that Lilian is back so maybe between Iluj, Lilian and I we could steer her mind away from things, maybe bring Yael into this too?

'I'll figure it out I'm sure.' I smile at myself.

'We've always been there for eachother, all of us. I'm sure she'll have forgotten this in a few hours and the rest of the court-' I stop myself before my thoughts go any further as I need to help not contribute to her anxiety, which I don't doubt she's currently feeling.

I climb the staircase, as I search for comforting words, and the marble becomes stone and the perfectly polished gold encrusted walls become dusty, older, familiar. I continue to stride down the hallways gaining speed when the walls are replaced by exterior gardens with immense columns decorated in stone carving, vines, white silks swaying and dancing to the soft hum of the ongoing salty breeze. I pass those wide arches, which i've surely walked past a hundred times, when I reach a large double Oak door.

I lift my hand to knock twice but I hear something fall.

thump

I open the doors disorganized, and slightly concerned.

Lilian POV:

"ILUJ! BE CAREFUL FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! YOU'RE SURE TO HURT YOURSELF ONE DAY IF YOU KEEP THIS UP!"

I angrily make my way to him and help him up, still giving him a slight glare.

"Okay, okay mooootherrrr" he says tauntingly.

Just as I'm about to reply a familiar warm voice cuts me off. I suspend my concern towards Iluj in a moment of shock.

"Iluj! Stop worrying your poor mother, she has a lot on her mind at the moment." The owner of that warm voice looks over at me as we make eye contact.

"Such as giving her dear friend a hug after MONTHS of not answering a single Letter." He laughs.

I freeze.

"I-"

He opens his arms with a smile on his face.

"Venuste!"

I run up to him in excitement and embrace him in a ginormous hug, which he replies.

"What about my hug, Oh you guys don't love me I knew it!" Iluj fake gasps and pretends to be hurt.