Chapter 3

(Edited✅)

Hello luvs! I am quite busy with my IGCSE lots of work for all my different courses and all the exams as well as mock exams I might not be able to update very often but my goal is to post once a week (not me writing a few chapters before posting so that I always have something to post hehe) and in the future I will set a specific day that I wanna post so if there's any day you prefer by all means do say! Anyways as always if there are grammar/spelling mistakes please do call them out!

Unknown POV:

An icy sensation of a cold hand wrapping it's hands around me. Climbing its way up my entire spine, vertebrae for vertebrae. My heart is pounding furiously in my chest, almost as if to escape whatever is coming.

The sound of blood rushing through my ears and faint drops of water hitting the ground inconsistently send signals of fear into the middle of my very being. Followed by the bitter raw voice that has been haunting me these past weeks;

"You know what to do"

"Yes" I answer or do I? Is it making me say that or am I saying that?

"I have been preparing you for weeks now, go my child and fulfill your duty and do not fail, am I clear?"

I try not to respond and protest. I don't know what this thing wants me to do, I try to speak up but a second frigid hand pushes it's way down my throat grabbing and compressing my lungs. I start panicking not knowing what is going on with me, everything around me is black I can't hear or see anyone, only the sounds of my blood rushing through my ears, the drops of water and heart pounding loudly.

I try to breathe but fail miserably and start choking instead, I frantically try to look for an exit or an explanation of some sort. My head; millions of thoughts a second trying to comprehend this situation one thing I did forget however, in the chaotic mess going on inside my head, was the frigid hand squeezing my lungs as I choked and struggled against it having to clear my stomach at the revolting sensation, but that was quickly remembered.

'I can't breathe' I start frantically screaming in my head, I start panicking even more as little sweat beads start building up on my forehead, the air in my lungs expiring second by second.

"You know this isn't what it has to be like dear, just comply!"

At that moment horrible orange eyes appeared centimeters from my face. I try to move back and get away from that thing trying to scream, so someone is able to hear my cry for help. Instead I am met with dead silence and the sound of blood rushing through my ears, water droplets unevenly hitting the ground and my heart pounding in my chest.

Little black dots started appearing in my vision due to lack of oxygen, not that it was much of a difference as the place I was in was completely black.

"Oh dear, let's not be like this."

The thing moves closer but I can still only see its horrid eyes. It's terrifying, tears start streaming down my face as I continuously try to get loose of whatever is stopping me.

"Just do as you are told", her eyes start glowing "comply" I don't want to but my chest is on fire my brain is slowing down, I realize that I am on the verge of insanity, I'm scared, I'm vulnerable. My eyes start closing and my vision is almost completely gone.

The last thing I see is a vicious smirk with canines and a large reptile tongue but my mind can't make sense of it as I slowly start losing consciousness and something else takes over me and my body, pushing me back as it takes control.

New characters who!? Sorry if it's tiny weenie bit confusing but I promise it will make sense later on! Also is there a specific day ya'll would prefer me to post on? Anyways happy reading luvs<33