Death by water

(Paris)

As I was finally going back home and drying my hair, Not Paris appeared "Well, Well, Well, if it isn't Little Miss Forgiving!" how was the near Death experience? " She asked sarcastically and just then she slapped her hand over my mouth while holding a dagger against my neck "Never! and I mean, Never mess with my plans again, the next time you do, I'll kill all your family and friend-" just then, I licked her hand for her to let me go "Eww!!" she shouted as she jumped back and letting me go and began to make a run and just then, I felt someone hit me with a arrow on my shoulder, I screamed in pain as I tried to pull it out and by the time I did, I was in a trapped in a glass container, I started banging on it and shouted "Let me out!! help!!" I was trembling in fear and jump then, it start to fill up with water and it was already getting dark "Who trapped me in here!?" I shouted and just then, Not Paris and Quackity walk out from the shadows "Oh? what's wrong? I thought you liked water!" Not Paris said laughing and as Quackity walked up to the tank, he said " Now that you brought back Dream, that means you do know the revival incantation or else..." "OR ELSE WHAT!?" I shouted as the water was up to my chin "then this" he said as he surrounded it with obsidian "Goodnight.." he said as he placed the last place of obsidian, I noticed that they didn't patch the top, no obsidian nor glass, I decided to swim up but I couldn't move, my leg was chained and I was stuck, my vision started to go blurry, knowing what will happen next "I'm sorry, Dad..."

(Ranboo)

As I was walking around the server, talking with Tubbo and Tommy, we spot a small Obsidian build, we all decided see what as inside maybe and when we look in, we see Paris, her leg chained and her arm bleeding, we all quickly start to mine the obsidian and break the glass but it was too late, just then appeared "ItzParisGaming was drowned to death, Cannon lives 2" "why would anyone do this?..." Tubbo asked "I don't know but we have to look out for her if this happens again" I said, Tommy just nodded, he kept looking at Paris, he ripped off a piece of his Bandana and wrapped it around her arm "I owe her a favor after she helped me from.." Tommy trailed off "Helped you from what?..." I asked "she helped me from death, her Opposite tried to kill me after I accidentally kill her" Tommy said " plus, she forgives me after everything I did to her..."

(Paris)

I wake up in shock, panting and trembling in fear, I look up to see Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy were sitting in my room, waiting for me to wake up "what happened?.." I said as I was holding my shoulder " we found you drowning in a tank but by the time we helped, you lost a cannon life..." Tommy said "dream can't know about this.." I mumbled "what?" Ranboo and Tubbo both said "She said that she didn't mean to get trapped" Tommy lied as he smiled at me "I can't risk the others finding out..." I said to myself in my mind