Other side...

(Paris)

As I was in my house as I was cleaning my wounds, cuts and scars until I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and to see it was Tommy "what do you want?" I asked as I rolled eyes "Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go all Feral like that" He apologized "look, I gave you already a second chance back when I revived Dream, I'm giving you one more chance, lose this and there will be consequences, you kill my dad and I forgave you and saved your life and what do I get?!" My voice slowly started to rise " YOU ALMOST KILLED ME AND THEN YOU DID! WHAT PERSON DO-" "JUST GO TO THE PRISON! QUACKITY IS PLANING TO KILL DREAM SO GO AND HURRY!!" Tommy shouted, I stood in shock and quickly ran to the prison "SAM! I need you to let me in the prison, its a matter of life or death! Tommy told me that Quackity is gonna Kill Dream!" I shouted as tears escaped from my eyes and rolled down my face "Tell me, do you really want a 3rd death here at the prison?.." I asked "Fine, come in but put all your things in the chest" He said, I nodded my head and put them all in my chest and we ran to the cell, Luckily, Quackity wasn't done with signing the books, Sam quickly let me in and I quickly told Dream everything, The cannon deaths, Not Paris's revenge, Tommy telling me about Quackity and everything that has happened since and after Dream's death and revival "And, Dad, I am so sorry I didn't revive you before, I was really sad after your death-" " Quackity, He's here.." Dream said, I turn around and see that Quackity was here but this time, instead of a axe or sword, he had a a Bow and only 1 arrow "Well, well, well, is this a family reunion? sorry to crash it but this will become a small Massacre, Gonna have a nice smile mask on my wall..." He said as he pointed the arrow at Dream "I have a Arrow and I'll put it your flipping chest!" he shouted as he launched "NO!" I screamed as I jumped in front of Dream and....

[ItzParisGaming was Shot by Quackity]

As I fell back, Dream quickly catched me and placed me against the wall "Paris, you can't go, I'll revive you! I promise!" Dream kept say "Dad, its my time, remember what you told me when I was little, You said One day I'll leave this world behind, Goodnight dad..." and then Blackout 

(Dream)

As I stayed in shock, My own daughter dead in my arms, know I know how it felt for her after I died in her arms "SAM!!!!" I shouted as loud I could, Sam quickly came and saw that Paris was dead in my arms "What did you!?" He shouted at me and then he noticed the arrow and turned to Quackity "Did you shoot her?" Sam asked him "Only cuz she was in way Sam!" Quackity responded "Thanks to you, this is why I won't ever give you the revival book!" I yelled "I don't need it anymore.." He said as he walked away "Monster..." I mumbled as the Lava walls came down