Chapter 5

I have decided to start putting Ryder's parents' names instead of always writing Ryder's mother said or Ryder's father said.
So from now on, I will be writing their names.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

RYDER was driving through a crowded street, where many cars were packed closely together. Suddenly his phone started ringing. "Great, who's calling me when I'm driving a motorcycle?" Ryder said, slipping his hand in his pocket while keeping his eyes focused on the street.

Ryder glanced quickly at the screen of his phone and saw that it was his father calling him. "Oh my" Ryder said. "What am I gonna tell him? He's probably looking for his motorcycle".
A car was straight ahead, Ryder made a quick turn but his phone accidentally slipped out of his hand.

Ryder's expensive iPhone went flying across the street. "No! My phone!" Ryder said.
Ryder's eyes weren't focused on the road. He was focused on his phone that landed in the middle of the street.
A large truck drove over it and smashed the phone into pieces. Ryder's attention was snatched when the motorcycle drove over a stone. "Whoa!" Ryder cried, as the motorcycle flipped in the air.

It landed on the sidewalk and Ryder fell on the solid surface. He felt an instant sharp pain shock his body when his arm gave a sickening crack sound. "My arm" Ryder said.
A man hurried over to Ryder to help him. "Are you okay, Ryder?" the man asked. "No, my arm" Ryder said, clenching his teeth from the extreme pain. The man helped Ryder to his feet.

Ryder took off the helmet and threw it. "Tony, do you have Animal Control's number?" Ryder asked. Tony is a man who owns a fruit shop and Ryder's been knowing him for two years.
"Animal Control? We have to get you to the hospital" Tony said. "I'm sure you know about that big explosion where two cars hit and it was caused by a German Shepherd pup" Ryder said.

"Oh yeah, everybody knows about that. But I need to get you to the hospital. Your arm is broken. Aren't you in pain?" Tony said.
"I am but saving my pup is more important than going to the hospital. I need to tell Animal Control that that pup is mines" Ryder said.

"Okay, first get in my car" Tony said. Ryder got in Tony's small blue car. "Can I use your phone now?" Ryder asked. Tony handed Ryder his phone and Ryder called the Animal Control.

Ryder: Hello

Animal Control: Hello, who are you?

Ryder: My name is Ryder and I think you have my pup. He's a small German Shepherd puppy.

Animal Control: That pup that caused that big accident? We have him and we're about to put him down.

Ryder: Don't put him down! He's mines!

Animal Control: Sorry sir, but this pup has caused a major accident today. Not only did he cause one death and many fatal injuries, but he caused both cars to be completely destroyed. The man who survived the explosion has now lost his job. He was a taxi driver, without a car, he can't work and provide for his family. Second of all, two people who were fatally injured are now being treated in the hospital. But they don't have money to pay for surgeries and things like that.
The doctors are still going to heal them but they have to pay. They can't get free treatment. This pup has caused a horrible event today, leading to bad results.

Ryder: You can't put him down! He's mines and you have to respect that!
🐾🐾🐾🐾

In the Animal Control Center, Chase was sitting on a table. A lady who was a member of Animal Control, was speaking on the phone to Ryder. Chase knew she was talking to Ryder because of what she was saying on the phone. And he could faintly hear Ryder's voice arguing back. "Please Ryder, come and save me" Chase thought. His brown eyes were wide in fear and his tail was tugged between his legs. He stared at the lady as she spoke with Ryder.
🐾🐾🐾🐾