Chapter 13

"I think I know who did this" Ryder said. He walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. His eyes scanned around for Dylon but all he saw were kids everywhere. Some were playing, others were doing chores, and some kids were picking on other kids.
The foster home was a busy house and it was never quiet and peaceful. The only peace Ryder got was at night. But even the nights weren't so peaceful. He had to share a bedroom with a lot of other kids and some of those kids snored loudly during their sleep.

Some kids got up several times during the night to get a sip of water or to go the bathroom.
Ryder hated living in the foster home, there were many things he hated about it.
Firstly, Harley was a rude and mean foster parent.
Secondly, Dylon the most horrible kid Ryder had ever seen. He really knew how to push Ryder's buttons.
Thirdly, Ryder disliked the fact that he had to share a bedroom with so many other kids.
Fourthly, there was never peace. Ryder just hated everything about foster homes.

"Who are you looking for?" a sudden familiar voice asked. Ryder turned around to see Lily. "I was looking for Dylon. Do you know where he is?" Ryder asked. "Why do you need him?" Lily asked. "Well, he kind of messed with my iPad and put a password so that I won't be able to get in" Ryder said.
"That's horrible. You might have to go to the Apple Store" Lily said. "Your right, but do you know where he is?" Ryder asked again.

"I know he went to go help Harley with some grocery shopping along with some of the other older kids" Lily said.
"I guess I'll just wait for him" Ryder said.
🐾🐾🐾🐾

By the time Harley returned with groceries, the sun was starting to set. "Hey Dylon, how was your trip to the grocery store?" Ryder asked.
"It was horrible" Dylon said, "Harley bought some nasty oatmeal again".
"Anyways, I see you have locked me out of my iPad" Ryder said. "What are you talking about?" Dylon asked, faking innocence.

"Don't act innocent with me. I know your the one who put a password to my iPad and your the one who texted my friends bad messages" Ryder said. "Yeah, it was me, now what?" Dylon said.
Dylon was excepting Ryder to do something to him.
Ryder seized his chance to punch Dylon while he was unaware and didn't except it. Ryder immediately punched the boy in the left eye.

"AHHHH!" Dylon screamed in pain. "That's what happens when you mess with Ryder" Ryder said. "I'm only eight and your thirteen, but I will dare to punch you in the face".
Dylon got up and looked at Ryder. "This is the second time you punched me out of nowhere" he said.

Dylon swung his fist at Ryder but Ryder ducked quickly. Anger was bubbling in Dylon's heart. He grabbed a vase of flowers and threw it Ryder. Ryder wasn't fast enough to move, so the vase hit his arm and then crashed onto the floor. When the vase hit his arm, a piece of it cut him.

"Haha!" Dylon laughed, seeing Ryder's arm that was cut badly and was now bleeding.
That's when Harley marched in and the kids were watching what was going on.

"What is going on over?" Harley asked. "Ryder punched me for no reason!" Dylon lied.
"No I didn't! Dylon went in my iPad while I was gone and........ "Ryder is lying! He doesn't want to get in trouble because he knows that he punched....... "You didn't let me talk! Now your gonna be quiet and let me speak!" Ryder yelled. "Dylon went in my iPad while I was gone and texted my friends bad messages, acting like it was me. Now my friends texted me back. Their angry at me and think I'm crazy!
I can't into my iPad because Dylon put a password that I don't know" Ryder explained.

"Why did you touch his iPad? Is that your's?" Harley questioned. "He deserves that because he did something to my cereal in the morning!" Dylon said. Harley left the living room and returned with the belt. She whipped Dylon three times.
"Your on punishment!" Harley shouted.