Chapter 31

ONE day had past since Ryder left to Barkingburg. On the day he left, the PAW Patrol hadn't received any rescues surprisingly.
Chase was grateful about that. Today was just another regular day in Adventure Bay.
Actually, it wasn't so regular for the pups. They were still trying to get use to Ryder not being around.

Chase was in the mission room, dozing off on Ryder's green beanbag. Marshall and Rubble were watching Apollo The Super Pup.
Outside, Skye, Rocky and Zuma were playing tag.

Up in the mission room, it was quiet and peaceful. Chase hoped that no rescues would come in.
But then a call came in. "Great, let's see what's this about" Chase said, walking up to the large screen in the mission room.
He pressed a button and the screen revealed Daring Danny X and Alex. "Hey guys, what's up?" Chase asked, sitting down on his hind legs.

"We're in serious trouble" Daring Danny said. "We're flying into space!" Alex exclaimed. "SPACE?!" Chase gasped, "how did you guys get up there?".
"Well, Alex and I were building a play house out of cardboard. I didn't want the house to be ordinary so I blew up hundreds of balloons. We attached the balloons to the house and then got in.
The wind blew the house up and the house continued to fly up with the balloons.
Now we're flying into space. We need the PAW Patrol fast! The balloons are popping!" Danny explained.

"We're on our way!" Chase said, "no job is too big, no pup is too small". He closed the screen and called the pups through his pup-tag.
"PAW Patrol to the Lookout!" Chase barked.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

"Ryd....I-I mean Chase needs us!" Rocky said. Skye, Rocky and Zuma started heading for the elevator. Rubble and Marshall backed up toward the elevator, still trying to watch Apollo.
"Hurry! Chase needs us!" Skye barked.

"Oh..yeah" Marshall said, and then started running to the elevator. Rubble ran in first and Marshall got in last.
Surprisingly, nothing clumsy happened this time. The elevator stopped at the mission and the pups leaped out.

"PAW Patrol ready for action, Ryd...I mean Chase sir" Marshall said. "Thanks for coming pups" Chase said, trying to hide his nervousness.

"Alex and Danny were building a cardboard house. They decided to put balloons on it. But they put too many balloons and now the house is flying away. Alex and Danny are now floating into space!" Chase explained, "and the balloons are popping".

"Oh no! We better hurry!" Skye said. "Yeah! They could come falling down from space!" Marshall said.
"For rescue, I'll need..............Chase didn't know who was needed for this rescue. "Chase?" Rubble said. "Oh-uh, I need..........okay, I need to call Ryder" Chase said, feeling so embarrassed that he was failing to lead the first rescue.

He pressed a button to call Ryder from the big screen.
🐶🐶🐶🐶

In Barkingburg, Ryder was having breakfast with the Princess and the Earl. His pup-pad started ringing.
"That must be the pups" Ryder said, taking out his pup-pad from his pocket. It was Chase calling, so Ryder pressed Chase's police badge on the screen and the German Shepherd appeared on the screen.

"Hey Chase, what's up?" Ryder asked. "I need your help with a rescue" Chase said. "What can I do?" Ryder asked.
"Alex and Danny are floating into space in a cardboard house that has many balloons attached to it. The balloons are popping and their in space. I don't know which pups I need for this rescue.
I don't think Skye's copter is built to go into space" Chase said.

"Your right Chase. For this rescue, you guys will need the Air Patroller. I'll send Robo-dog with it" Ryder said.
"We need the Air Patroller fast. The balloons are popping and they could fall at moment" Chase said, his tone sounding panicked.