Seasons [4]

Oh how much I wished that day hadn't happened. If I had just slowed down, the papers wouldn't have flown everywhere. If I didn't pull on the paper, I never would've ripped it and read it. If I just averted my eyes, then maybe..

My mind wouldn't be set on this guy for so long.

Eventually, I got it out of my head, with the simple thought that there were high chances I'd never see him again. That seemed to calm me down for a few weeks until I realised how horribly mistaken I was.

It all started when I started looking around for a job.

I soon found a place hiring, a small concert venue.
It wasn't anything too difficult. Mainly cleaning, and serving. They didn't require any sort of experience, so naturally, I applied. And about a week or so later, I was hired. I was obviously happy about it, but I began regretting it after a few weeks. Not because of the pay, I wasn't too picky about that. But because of the bands.

My shift generally started at  5pm-11pm, so I got to watch most of the shows during work. Eventually, I came to learn the usual bands that played. One of them however, always caught my attention.

It was a small band called 'Seasons.'
The music wasn't bad at all, no. What bothered me was the people. Or more specifically, him.

Raven. The same boy that's been haunting my dreams for months. The same person that broke into my house. The same one whose eyes are scarier in the dark.

[Mafuyu, in his head, refers to him as Raven, since he doesn't know his name. It comes from the colour of his hair]

Seasons was a frequent band to play at the venue. Great for the business, not so great for me.

Sometimes it felt like his eyes were on me, but when I looked at him, he was minding his own business, not even a glimpse. I began to wonder if Raven had even noticed me at all.

I shouldn't have let it bother me. It was even in my favour that he wouldn't notice me. But I suppose I allowed it to become a bother because before I knew it-

"Oi, you there!"