Does he know? [3]

"You're-" he began speaking, before soon being cut off by Mr Irritating.

"Boys, I'm afraid I'll have to cut detention short, I have somewhere to be. You're both dismissed," he stated.

I sat straight, being pretty eager to leave early. Picking my things quickly, I didn't want the boy to continue his sentence. I threw my bag over my back and stood up, moving to the front of the classroom to leave.

"Oh, and these are for you Mr-" the teacher began speaking, with a file full of papers in hand.

Unfortunately for me, I accidentally bumped into him. Probably the worst decision of the day. Papers flew out like doves out of a magician's hat, and the teacher's eyes filled with panic. If that wasn't enough, the ravenette sitting at the desk panicked even further.

As I leaned down to grab a piece of paper to help clean up, he too tried to get the same page, and it caused it to rip.

"Ah, I'm so sorry!" I apologised immediately, until my eye caught up on something on the paper.

'' Mission for Agent No.492. Infiltration  data tr-' was all I could read before the page was snatched off of me.

"Yeah, it's alright. You should probably go," the ravenette spoke.

His gaze was cold again. Frightening.

I left quickly, feeling his eyes pushing me out of the room.

For the rest of the day, I couldn't help but wonder;
Had he recognised me?