𝗓𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱-𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲-𝘆/𝗻
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀- 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲-𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝗮𝗴𝗲- 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sprinted through the woods trying to hide from the shadysiders, finally I was back in camp and I walked over to the mess Hall and opened the door and walked in. I sat on the bench besides me and lay back resting. "fucking hate camp" I whispered to myself in frustration. "me too" I heard a female voice say. I sat up and looked behind me to the door of the kitchen where there stood a girl with long red hair and perfect skin.

"camp sucks, I only have to go here because my sisters a Councillor and she needs money for college. She also saved up all summer to buy a stupid polo shirt" she spoke will walking towards where I sat. She sat besides me. "I'm here because my parents hate me and they want nothing to do with me and they just want me to have a fancy rich life like them when I grow up, own a business, own buildings possibly become mayor. I hate living in a place where I have to take off my shoes before I go in because I can't get dirt on the carpet"i say rolling my eyes even thinking about my parents. "I guess you don't have to do chores? Lucky, I have to do most chores while Cindy just talks to Tommy for hours on the phone and my mom doesn't care because she's passed out on the couch" she says, "jesus, you from shadyside?" I ask, she nods. "sunnyvale I'm guessing?" she asks, "yup, it sucks. Looks like an amazing neighbourhood, and it is. But I don't like it"i say,"gosh your probably the only person from sunnyvale I like, most of them call us shittysiders" she says, "yeah, I don't like how sunnyvale and shadyside have war with each other, like dude calm down its just city's. Bit ridiculous how people have fights everyday" I say.

"yeah, like Sheila hung me from a fucking tree this morning and burned my arm just because I stole like 10 bucks, and I gave it bacm- we she took it back but still. They all have anger issues!" she said, "jesus, burned you? Fucking psycho" I say, "I wish all sunnyvalers were like you. Cool, chill, funny and can take a joke" she says. "I belong in the wrong city. When I'm 17 I'm moving out, off I go to shadyside for the rest of my life" I say. "we better stay friends for our whole life, oh by the way we're best friends now" she says, "we don't even know each others names" I say, "ziggy, nice to meet you" she says, "y/n, ziggy's a cool name" I say, "y/n, we are now officially best friends" she says hopping off the bench and walking over to the doors to exit, "you coming? We can sit outside and laugh at kids tripping and falling" she says. "ohh count me inn!" I say following her.