𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝗄𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗈𝖽𝖺

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱-𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲-𝘆/𝗻
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀- 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲-𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲
𝗮𝗴𝗲- 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up in my bed and checked the clock and saw that it was 7:56am. I groaned as I hopped out of bed and put on my slippers and walked down the stairs and saw my mom passed out on the couch. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a slice of bread and popped it in the toaster and got the butter. I grabbed my mom's cigarette box off the counter and went out on the porch and smoked one... Or two. It was freezing today and it was supposed to snow, thank god that means no school for the week. I went back inside and I heard the phone ring, I picked it up off the wall, "hello?" I asked, but there was no answer from the other side, "muahahha" I heard a deep voice say, "Simon? Fuck it's 8 am what's wrong? Shit yourself again, ha" I spoke, "rude, and no. I was inviting you for dinner since it thanksgiving" he spoke, "it is? I forgot. Are you sure its okay for me to come over?" I ask, "yeah, come over now it's lonely" he spoke, "alright" I say and hang up the phone and go get dressed into jeans and a t-shirt with a denim jacket. I threw on my shoes and left and headed towards Simons house. He lived around the corner so it isn't really a long walk. Once I got there I knocked on the door and heard someone say come in so I walked in. "hey! What took you so long" Simon said from the couch, "oh shut up"i say and sit down next to him and he pulls me into his arms." get up"he said, "ok?" I say and stand up. He grabs my hand and pulls me outside. He walks down the stairs and grabs some snow and throws it at me. "oh youre on bitch"