Chapter 9 - Alleyway

( My first time doing these stuff  and warning about a slight make out but anyways  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) enjoy~)

Childe, Aether and Venti are still drinking together, although Aether somehow drank more than the other two and ended up even more drunk that before..

"Hey Childe! why don't you tell Aether a flirty pick up line?" Venti suggested. " Hmmm...how about this" Childe told Venti before turning to Aether. "Hey Aether, I can't water into wine but I can make you mine~ " Childe said as he flirts with Aether. He blushed as Childe said that. "Don't make me flustered Childe!~" Aether said to Childe still flustered.

"Hey Childe, can we go back to our hotel? I'm tired...."Aether asked Childe. "Alright, thanks Venti for a fun night we'll get going see ya!" Childe picked up Aether's hand and walked to the door outside.

'I'm following them hehe' Venti thought as he follows them but tries not to make it obvious.

Meanwhile on their way to the hotel they are staying in....

Childe's POV

'Maybe I should do this one time and he will forget it right? I mean he's even more drunk than me...' 

3rd POV

Childe looks for a alleyway he can get into, after awhile he finds one and gets in with a somewhat tired Aether. He then pins Aether's hands above his head and they both looks at each other in the eyes. 

Childe smirked and said " Hey Aether...did you that you look like my next boyfriend~" Aether turns red but then Childe grabs his chin and lifts it up to face him. " look at that cute face of yours....no wonder I want to kiss it..." Childes says flirty to Aether making him even more red.

 they both then lean in for a kiss, Childe's grip on his hands loosen and move to his waist and Aether's hands snaked around Childes neck deepening the kiss. Both of them wanting each other, Childe wanted more so he went deeper. Their make out session ended up almost 5 minutes but they stopped and both being flustered about what they had just done.

meanwhile Venti was watching the whole thing with a nosebleed and decided he had enough that day.

I swear I this is my first time making stuff like this- just correct me If I do make something wrong TwT