Chapter 17 - Unexpected meeting

3rd POV

As he went closer, the person's looked a lot like a young woman with fair skin. With pale, sea green eyes. Has long dark purple hair with an uneven fringe tied up with black ribbons into two twin tails. Oh, It's Mona! The local astrologer around Mondstadt. He started heading over to where she was at but noticed another person next to her. 

Blonde hair, light green eyes, and a petite build with fair skin. Two sections of her hair are tied into twin tails with a black ribbon, the left of which is decorated with a bat wing pattern. She wears a sleeveless black lace dress-like leotard with a black lace collar and purple bow tie, crosses stitched in, and black and violet tailcoats. He realized it was Fischl when he noticed her little companion known as Oz. Going up to them, he greeted them in a kind demeanor.

Mona's POV

As I was talking with Fischl, I heard a voice behind me. 'It was Aether! Couldn't he be at a better time!'  I thought as I heard him greet us. "What are you two doing here? Is there any problems?" He asked. "Well actually-" I started but was interrupted by another voice. "Hi! Sounds interesting.. Mind if I join you?" Asked a man with a overly huge hat. Fischl started talking to him as he was walking closer to us, I looked over to Aether and I saw a look on his face that I never thought he would have. He had an evil glint in his eyes along with a vicious grin, he  nodded at the man.

Scaramouche's POV

I saw the signal but then the girl with a weirdly looking outfit began shielding themselves in a water barrier and disappeared, I start walking to where they had vanished. "This time was a perfect moment... I was only a few mere seconds away". 'that lady must have seen underneath my act' I thought as I observe what was left of them.

3rd POV

after Mona teleported them to a safe area, she then said. "Any junior fortune-teller could have told you this but.. That man was a fatui Harbinger!" Fischl eyes went slightly wide while Aether faked his shocked expression, although if you focus hard enough you might have thought he expected this a long time ago. "that was too close! how did you even get caught up with him Fischl?" Mona asked Fischl. Oz then said "A Fatui Harbinger? Why, their wickedness knows no bounds!" Aether then replied with "A Harbinger? Goodness.."