Chapter 15 - I would love to

I am so sorry for the delay of this chapter, I will hopefully try to make the next chapter when this chapter is out :D

3rd person's POV

Childe and Aether were laying down on the grass as they both watched the scenery of Liyue Harbor, Aether thought it would be fun to bring Childe to Mondstadt again. So he stood up from the ground and turned to look at Childe.

Aether's POV

"Hey Childe? Would you mind joining me in exploring Mondstadt?" I asked in hope that he would accompany me even after 'that' incident. I stared at him as I felt a slight blush coming up my face. I felt my heart beating faster as I wait for the Ginger's response.

Childe's POV

Me and Aether were quietly enjoying the view of Liyue Harbor until he suddenly got up and asked me a sudden question. 'He wants me to accompany him again?' I though as I carefully think about it. The more I think about being with Aether made my heart increase in speed and a feeling of red coming up my face. After awhile of thinking, I have made my decision and said "I would love to accompany you Aether".

3rd person's POV

After Childe's response, Aether smiles in joy and says "Meet me at the entrance of Liyue, then we'll start our journey to Mondstadt". They then departed ways as both of them smile excitedly for the next day.