Chapter 1[EDITED]

Y/N Pov:

"Thank you ,Y/N, your shift has ended. You may go home now. "My boss said. I thank him and took off my work apron. I stepped out of the cafe I was working at, taking in the fresh air. I made my way home slowly, enjoying the breeze and the beautiful scenery of the park just outside the cafe.

At home

"Eomma, Appa, I'm home! "I called out . No reply .Then I heard voices .Three voices ,to be exact .I was surprised ,as my parents hardly have visitors over. I walked over to the living room, to see a man about my age telling my parents something. " I don't care! I want you to pay me back today! Or else..." My parents were quivering with fright. Then, the man spotted me. He looked me up and down, head to toe. " What! " I asked defensively. " If you can't pay me back today, I'll marry your daughter and you will never see her ever again!" the man said. "But..." my father said. " Or do you want her to be my slave instead?" The man said, glaring at my father. " No.." my father gulped. " You! Go and pack your bags! You will be marrying me and will never see your parents ever again!" the man said to me. " Eomma, appa, what's wrong?" I asked." sorry, baby, we could not repay our debts." my mother said. I sighed and went to pack my bags. I would do anything to reduce the burden my parents are carrying on their shoulders.

Man's House

" Put your bags over there." The man directed me. " I'm Min Yoongi, the mafia boss. What's your name?" The man asked." Umm, my name is y/n" I told Mr Min." Well we would be getting married in 2 days, so get ready" Mr Min said." Umm, Mr Min, where would I be sleeping?" I asked " Call me Yoongi, and you will be sleeping in my room." Yoongi replied. I blushed and nodded

________________________________________________________________________________A/n

Done with the first chapter! Hope ya'll like it!

Anneong!

- Author