tiktok crush

Today is Monday and i'm in 4th period (which is my lunch).i live in Cali by the way.Right now i'm getting my lunch scrolling through TikTok and i come across Ryan from nsb and i thought he was really cute so i followed him and i told my friends that he was really cute turns out they already new him which was really sad because i was the last one to find out .

Later that day I decided to follow him on my Instagram because I just couldn't resist.I then went to my last class of the day i was watching some TikTok again but this time nothing was very interesting so I went to my Instagram and started texting my friends because why not and i found out there was a fight and I asked everybody for the video and since I have a lot of friends I got like 20 messages of different videos some where the same though.

skip a few days

This  morning was very boring I didn't see my home girl in the bus stop today.A few minutes passed and the bus arrived I got in the bus sat down in my seat and got on my phone went on snapchat and did my streaks so I wouldn't loose them.I then get to school and go with my friends I go to the portables with my friends because the cafeteria is very loud.Then my first period start which is Spanish very easy for me because I speak it fluently I walk around the school because i don't want to go to class yet so I get on TikTok for ten minutes then i come across ryan so i comment and lots of people started to like my comment and people would mention me on his TikToks.

Yall this is the first time i try this hope you guys like it because i really put thought into this i know it hasn't gotten really good to this point but i have something really good planned for this