Ryan's POV pt.2

I don't know why she makes me feel so happy asked her out in this class and she said yes she looked embarrassed because after class her friends where looking at her a lot but she still looked at me a lot to tell that she isn't embarrassed because she doesn't like it was because everybody was looking at her and she doesn't like too much attention even though she was embarrassed she still asked if we could skip next class so we could hang out so i told her we could.

We where in the cafeteria and my friends came and asked if we could go get some food i said we could and we went to go get Canes because everybody voted on Canes we ordered our food and she said she could pay and everybody looked at me and i was like she is under a lot of pressure and they asked me who she was and i told them it was the girl that had me smiling at my phone a lot and they where like she goes to this school and i was like yea i didn't expect it either i just saw her on her way to class alone with two boys next to her one of them was tall the other one was short but she said both have gf and that i shouldn't worry about them because they aren't her type.

Anyway they asked her if she could come over to our house and she said yea sure so i just agreed with her but we finished our food and went to our house when we got there we watched a movie and when it finished we went to my room and she saw it was a mess so she cleaned it and she also washed my clothes i tried to stop her but she said its ok and she also folded my clothes too after that she went to sleep while i was showering when i got out i saw her sleeping and i just admired her from afar i changed to my clothes and went to sleep next to her then i woke up to seeing her awake and then i ask your awake and then she says yea and then i ask her if she wanted to put clay masks on and she said yea so we put it on each other and took picture we then posted each other some of my fans where mad but most of the loved the fact that i looked happy.