𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 "𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆"

requested by @wh04t3my0r30s

——— NOTE: this is such a long chapter help 😭

-

Making friends wasn't really a challenge for [name] since she's a naturally friendly person.

Although she couldn't friend a certain person, her name was...

Kang Sae-byeok.

The school campus' crush. She's was one of the 'popular' girls.

As well as [name]'s bully.

Cliche am I right?

The thing is, [name] was also popular.

So she wasn't the typical 'shy' girl where the 'bullies' would have a reason to bully her.

[name] was really confused, although she just shrugged it off as jealousy.

But oh boy [name] got it all wrong.

You see, it all started when one day a new student came. She became one of my best friends. Her name is..

-

"Ji yeong! You can come inside now." The teacher called out.

A pretty brown-headed girl with blonde streaks came into view.

She has a nose piercing. That's cool.

I thought unaware that I had said it out loud.

"Ah, since our class president has taken a liking to you, you can take a seat next to her." The teacher chuckled, nodding his head in my direction.

I blushed out of embarrassment because of all of the teasing looks my classmates gave me.

The pretty new student came into view and waved at me while taking a seat next to me.

"You're the class president? That's cool. " Ji yeong complimented me, making me blush slightly.

"Thanks." I cleared my throat before helping her arrange her stuff.

"Y'know, since you're new here, why don't I show you around later?" I smiled at the girl beside me.

"Sure, why not. Let's have a lunch date while we're at it." Ji yeong plafully winked at me.

"O-oh I mean, sure!" I blushed harder.

"Hey, I didn't put you two together just to flirt with each other, damn." The teacher scolded us making me and Ji yeong blush and the rest of our classmates laugh.

Unaware of a pair of eyes glaring at me and Ji Yeong as we teased each other relentlessly.

-

The bell finally rang indicating lunch break.

I excitedly face Ji yeong, opening my mouth to say something only to get dragged out of the classroom leaving a confused Ji yeong.