𝗽𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝘁

——— NOTES: thinking of making rookie gg oneshots that includes groups such as itzy, aespa, i've, kepler, everglow, iz*one (idc if they are disbanded already), etc

been quite busy last couple of months since i was focusing on myself and my mental health so i apologize if i took some time in updating,, i promise i'll update frequently starting today though! :')

-

"You shouldn't have gone out with him yesterday! Look at the backlash you guys are receiving now! As much as I hate to say this, but it's damaging your reputation, Hoyeon!" Hoyeon's manager frowned as he scolded Hoyeon because of her carelessness.

Getting outed by paparazzi, especially the infamous Dispatch, isn't really a great start for Jung Hoyeon's career, especially Lee Dong Hwi's.

Hoyeon bit her lip as she thought about her relationship with her current boyfriend, Lee Dong Hwi.

It's crazy how such a simple thing can be such a big deal to other people.

She wouldn't want her boyfriend's career to be damaged just because of their stupid age gap.

Hoyeon doesn't want that... She loved her boyfriend too much..

"Look, I already planned a back-up plan in case something like this would happen.. It's a good thing I thought of a plan ahead.." Hoyeon's manager opened contacts, calling someone.

Hoyeon spaced out, overthinking, not even realizing a total of 15 minutes had passed.

"Hey, the guests will be here anytime. I know you're worried but don't worry, just do what I tell you to do, it'll be easier that way." Hoyeon's manager snapped his fingers in front of Hoyeon, giving a reassuring smile.

'He seemed he's been planning this for a while... I wonder who's the guest.'

Hoyeon's thoughts were interrupted by the knock on the door and small murmurs behind it.

'Seems like the guests are here...'

As the door creaked open, it revealed a total of nine people.

One person stood out though..

'I think her name is [name].. What is she doing here?' Hoyeon looked shocked to say the least but tried to maintain her poker face.

"Okay, Hoyeon, as you may know, this is [name], from BLACKPINK. You see, she's also currently facing a lot of problems on the internet. To indirectly draw the attention of the people, we decided that you two should 

fake date."

-

It's been months ever since Dispatch 'caught' the two girls going on a 'date', posting the stolen pictures online and causing an uproar on the internet.

Since both the girls' companies didn't deny nor agree to the statements, the internet just assumed that the two girls were together, and, surprisingly, they were very supportive compared to Hoyeon and Lee Dong Hwi's relationship.

Unfortunately, Lee Dong Hwi had no choice but to agree, since he also didn't want his reputation to be scarred. That made Hoyeon upset, knowing that his reputation was more valuable than their relationship.

Hoyeon and [name]'s interactions mostly consisted of holding hands and hugging in public, which the fake couple didn't find uncomfortable. They would actually do skinship more if there were no cameras around.

Right now, the fake couple are scheduled to go on their 'date' publicly, most probably for Dispatch to 'catch' them again and draw more attention.

Hoyeon went on her phone while waiting for their bill to come out, catching [name]'s attention who was seated across from her.

"Hoyeon!! There are cameras around... You should be paying attention to me." [name] whispered subtly, eyeing the camera man who was in a not-so-hidden hiding spot.

Unfortunately for [name], Hoyeon didn't hear her since she was too immersed in her phone making [name] furrow her eyebrows.

[name] sighed as she got up and sat beside Hoyeon who was still on her phone.

Smirking, [name] subtly eyed the cameras before boldly grabbing Hoyeon's chin, successfully grabbing her attention.

"[name]? What are you-"

Hoyeon got cut off by a small peck on the lips, making her flustered and embarrassed.

"[name]! W-what are you doing? They said, hand holding, not lip locking, you idiot!" Hoyeon gently slapped [name]'s arm, trying to contain the bubbly feeling inside her after the small peck.

"Forget about what they said. You seemed to like it anyway... " [name] winked at the girl before going back to her seat, leaving a red-faced Hoyeon speechless.

The waiter finally arrived with the bill, grabbing [name]'s attention.

"I'll pay today, Hoyeon." The girl left the right amount of cash with a tip before dragging Hoyeon to stand up.

"I had fun today... But I need to go, busy schedule tomorrow. Bye, Hoyeon!" After giving Hoyeon another kiss, [name] walked away slightly laughing, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

Hoyeon was left dumbfounded as she touched her lips, her mind going on a frenzy.

"Why.. why is this happening to me? I thought I already had a boyfriend. But he didn't make me feel things like this..." Hoyeon whispered to herself before packing up to leave inside the arriving car.

As they drove back home her phone was spammed with messaged by Lee Dong Hwi.

Apparently, Dispatch posted the pictures of Hoyeon and [name] kissing and it's now trending all over the internet.

But that isn't what she's worrying about at the moment.

Right now she's worrying about how to end her current relationship because this simple pr stunt really made her realize a lot of things...

And one of those things is that she definitely likes [name], and she wasn't going to let go of this new feeling anytime soon.

-

——— NOTES: ya girl's back. also read the note above this story and tell me if i shouldd :'))