I SAVE D BY

GIVING IT CPR (YES)
The songs to good 😭

And can save people's life💗

_____________
Third person pov

America eyes flutter open, the sunlight filling in the room, he saw the other still sleeping peacefully, America smiles, "Goodmorning Ames" Canada awake with a spatula in his hands, "G'morning Can" he responded. New Zealand the rubs their eye, getting up stretching their back, lifting their arms up, then dropping them down, "Morning kiddo" America rubbing their head. "Hungryyyy" New Zealand whined,

Russia then comes into view, rubbing his hair, America just stared at that man. New Zealand looked at America but America doesn't notice, 'for sure he likes him. ' New Zealand thought, while smirking.

New Zealand then got off America and the couch making their way to the kitchen, smilling. America and Russia made eye contact for three solid minutes before both of them looking away, blushing.
Russia the goes to sit onto one of the couches, America just avoided making eye contact with the other one, while the other one is admiring him.

Canada and New Zealand was in the kitchen eating while spying on the two lovebirds. "Let's make a bet." "Sure, I bet both of them being together. The prize is 25 dollars" "Deal" both of them shake hands before spying on them again.

Australia then finally wakes up to see America and Russia looking at eachother again.
'what the heck?? ' Australia thought with a questioning face, Russia looked at Australia to see them awake then blushes from embarrassment, looking away, while America looked confused on Russia's reaction to see Australia awake, he then covers his face with his hand.

(The song ending was so sus)
Australia just laughed at them both, Canada and New Zealand bring two plates, Canada already ate so he bought a plate for New Zealand and Australia himself. While New Zealand bought Americas plate and Russia too.
Placing them on the table before going back to eating their food.

Canada and Australia was interested to the tv show, while New Zealand was eating that delicious pancake😩. America and Russia was eating their food too but feeling a lil awkward.

America couldn't finish his food, the thought of Russia making himself full for odd reasons. America asked if New Zealand wanted more, to see them accepting it. America stood up leaving to take a shower, he made his way upstairs to his room.

Leaving Russia with the guests with him alone in the living room. Russia didnt wanted to talk to one of them, since he know he'll just make things awkward. Unless America is here he wouldn't have to feel awkward.

"Hey Russia, do you know where the bathroom is? I need to head back sooner or later" Russia placed his plate before speaking
" Follow me you can use the guest room here. " Leading the way, he stood up from his seat, same goes to Canada, Canada followed Russia behind to the guest room. It wasn't that far, Russia twisted the knob to reveal two beds, separated to opposite, a table for work(unless they have one) two chairs and a closet which is not used at all.
"Welp, thanks Russia I'll get into it yeah?" Russia only nods unsure what to respond with. He left the room leaving the Canadian in the room alone. Russia sighed in relief, he doesnt know how to treat his guest, since his siblings mostly do it, he decided to go to his room which is upstairs. He went upstairs, straight to his bedroom. He closed the door not wanting to make any noises.

As he turn his body

"Amerika what the fuck"

(HAH)

America towel on his hip, covering the lower part but not his body, Russia blushed at the sight he was seeing.
"I-i can explain russ- I was just tryna get clothes-" Russia was supposed to buy him clothing, yet he forced him to wear his clothes instead since he has alot of them, Russia just spun to leave, but as he grab onto the handle, Americas hand was on top of his, Russia blushed again at what the hell he is doing. America has no idea what his doing at all. Russia pulled his hand back, not knowing what this american wants, same goes to the american. Andd now they're awkward again. "Uh I'll change outsid-" "no no please you can change her-"

Both of these idiots cutting eachother off. America shuts up and turns to Russia's bathroom which is behind him. Changing in that bathroom. Russia sat at the corner of his bed, questioni- no rethinking his life. Now he couldn't get rid of the thought of America with that abs. 'I THOUGHT HE DIDNT WORKOUT AT ALL?? ' he shouted himself in thought. Not believing what he just saw, he thought the american don't have abs or yk. But he was lied on to 😔

He shook his head, not wanting to think about. A door opening could be heard, revealing the american with the t-shirt, slipping down revealing his shoulder. His hair looked like a (sonic the-) hedgehog. The shorts fits him but it looks like he's struggling to keep it on, a hint of blush could be seen on his face, Russia felt weird warm things flying in his stomach, blushing again. America looked up to look at Russia to see him staring they made eye contact, freaking out at what eachother thinking in their minds. America broke eye contact by looking away. Rubbing his neck, while Russia was just thinking again. Both of them avoiding eachothers gazes.

'can you leave please-' Russia thought not wanting to say it out loud 🤨 while America just felt embarrassed "uh- I'll just uhm go-" 'STOP STUTTERING IDIOT' America screaming to himself. As he was about to go, he felt the other grabbing their arm
'ok Russia what the hell are you doing-' Russia thought to himself.
America turn to look at the Russia, both of them looking each other again. Russia was speechless at the moment

(The Russian was to stunned to speak)

Russia opened his mouth to speak but closed it again, not knowing what to say anymore. America just kept looking at his emerald eyes." U-uh.. " Russia forgot all of his English words welp, this gon be a while. America turn his body being patient with the other, the Russian let go of his hand on America's. Russia then rub his neck unsure what to say anymore. America crisscross his arm, waiting being patient with his guy.

(I SAVE D BY GIVING IT CPR-)

America just hugged him, Russia was too stunned to speak. Russia slowly put his arms around the others hip pulling them closer. He felt like shrinking. Wanting to stay like this forever. As Russia was about to let go America just pulled him back. Tightening his grip well NOT THAT TIGHT-
Russia decide to hug him backa again, letting it happen.

Both of them hugging eachother in the room, 'am I gay? ' Russia asked himself in thoughts, thinking someone is gonna answer him. He didn't believe himself, he's gay? No way

He couldn't believe himself gay for America . As both of them seem to loosen grip onto eachother. Australian burst into the door looking for America to see them hugging, looking at Australia. Australia went wide eyed, as Australia was about to leave, America wanted to capture this child while Russia just stood there frozen at his spot.

_____________________

That was something. It was part of the script, 😭 I hope y'all like this chapter.

Make sure to drink and eat

And mostly sleepಠ︵ಠ

I know I'm writing this around 2Am-

But it's fineee-

Ok have a good day/night/noon everyone!