HII

My book is getting more attention I did not expect this-

Hi new people :D
_________________
Third person pov.

America stood by the door, waving at Canada and the kids who are in the car waving back. America smiled, 'glad I could see them again heh.' as the act was driving away, America spun around, heading inside, closing the door then locking it. Russia was on his phone while the tv was left on for America. America flops onto the the couch tired. Russia looked at America seeing him in the same position
"You tired?" Russia asks the tired America. " Ye s" America mumbled out, not wanting to talk with him right now. " I'll get blankets for you to sleep." Russia turn off his phone putting his phone in his pocket. Making his way to Americas room to grab his blanket. America was left alone in the living room, he turn his body facing the ceiling. His arms in the back of his head. He never knew Russia could be this nice. He likes this Russia. He smiled at the thought of Russia. He then lift his head up to look for Russia to see him have a blanket and a few pillows.

Russia throws the blanket onto America, covering him. Russia chuckled at the sight his seeing.
America struggled or get out of the blanket, he then successfully did it to see the Russian smiling at him. America blushes in embarrassment. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT??" America shouted at Russia who was starring at him. "Nothing, just your eyes." America then changes emotion. Russia sits down onto the chair he was sitting on. While America fixed his position. America then grab the remote going to Netflix, looking for a show to watch.

(Listen- I don't know Netflix cuz I don't have that shi)

Russia just adored at Americas concentrated face. America didn't notice that the Russian was staring at him again. He then found his favourite show to watch (y'all imagine what the show is) Russia instantly look at the tv screen not wanting the american to know he was staring. America cuddled with the blanket feeling comfortable. As the show kept going, Russia felt sleepy, America noticed this. Russia would yawn, every minute. But Russia didn't want to sleep yet. America wanted to feel that warmth again, yet feel shy to ask for it. He build up his confidence. "H-hey Rus," "hm?"
America tried to remember his words but can't seem to find it.
"Can we um do uh that again?" America felt the urge to say 'nevermind' but he didn't
Russia tilt his head 'do what now' Russia thought to himself. Trying to know what is 'that' "The hugging?" Russia spoke. America nods slowly feeling shy. A hint of blish could be seen on America's cheek. 'he wants to do it again? '
"I-f ya feel uncomfortable we don't have to do it!" America smiled it off, feeling awkward in the silence. Russia stood up," sure we can. " America blushes. He then adjust himslef to give space for the other one.

The other then got onto the couch with the american. America head laid on top of Russia head, shutting his eyes shut, embarrassed to say or move a thing. Russia put his chin onto Americas head, deep in thoughts. America felt sleepiness taking over him, America yawns for the last time before drifting off to sleep. Russia felt the others breathing going slower. 'hes asleep now. ' Russia thought to himself. Russia reaching the remote that was behind him on top of the coffee table. Closing the tv off. Placing the remote back down before going back to sleep. Russia felt his eye lids getting heavier.

_________________
Lost my script, this is all I remember- 😭 I'm sorry this is short af, I'll make it up to y'all tho- I prom ise.

The song nice to rigth 👍

Make sure to drink, eat and sleep

Have a good day/night/noon
<3