Chapter 1 : Flaming Vengeance

Trigger Warning: Blood, Gore, Hyperventilation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
29th November 20
xx

21:49

Pandora's Vault

Purple bare walls, the hardened cold floor... the burning blinding lava wall that separated him from the outside world.

The creator of an extensive facility was trapped within his own creation, although at first it was intended for the incarceration of a particularly loud whiny British boy. Who would've foreseen that he himself would end up in the project he had drawn, the answer was everyone on the server.

A weak and battered body pressed against the floor, painted with crimson blood abstractly splattering over the dark cell. Tattered clothes, marred with purplish cuts, bruises, and burnt marks... some can say that death would be a blissful escape at this point.

Grunts and yells of pain, torment, and anger emitted from within the enclosed cube echoing through the long corridors of the prison, accompanied by commands for a certain knowledge book.

It was all a daily routine and music of Pandora's Vault, a living hell hole for the only prisoner, its warden, and the regular visitor within the huge complex.

"REVIVAL BOOK DREAM!"

Dream breathed heavily, scarlet trickling out of his mouth uncontrollably. He was yet again being tortured by Quackity, the president of Las Nevadas who wanted nothing more than a revival book, and the musical sounds of his screams.

Every time whenever Quackity pays a visit, which would be almost everyday, he has only his words and bare fists to defend himself with, although it was obviously pretty much futile and useless to the man's purple luminously enchanted netherite armor and weapons.

This time, however , it was significantly brutal than his other episodes of so-called 'correctional punishment'. Quackity was immensely livid at how one of his playthings had managed to escape from prison that was deemed impenetrable, and unfortunately for him, it was one of the most powerful and dangerous people on the server. That person was none other than the half piglin hybrid, the blood god worshipper: Technoblade.

Quackity blamed Dream and Sam for the escape of Techno, although he can only let all of his anger out on Dream for obvious reasons, he didn't wish to be thrown out of the prison by Sam.

Even though Dream claimed no responsibility for Techno's sudden dissipation from the cell, it wasn't going to stop Quackity from blindly slashing his fury, projecting it on Dream. After all, a villain like him deserved this kind of treatment, didn't he?

Quackity thwacks Dream's head with the handle of his enchanted diamond sword, knocking the poor blonde to the cold obsidian filled floor which was quickly followed by multiple kicks to the stomach. The torturer yelling something that Dream can't make out in between the beatings but it was something along the lines of the repetitive demands of his revival book, to of which he constantly denies authority over.

"I'm starting to get tired, Dream." Quackity said exhaustedly after his daily exercise of beating someone up, taking off his enchanted netherite helmet to wipe off the sweat that was dripping down his face from the sweltering environment of the exclusive isolation cell.

Dream, profusely bleeding and lying on the filth-covered grounds of his room, eyed out the helmet in his hand which was eventually plopped carelessly down to the floor. His bloodshot emerald eyes, shot up with a sparkle of intrigue as Quackity continued his dramatic verbal disposition

"I'm starting to get tired of torturing you and I'm definitely sure you are as well." Quackity ranted as he walks around the cell, turning his back against his victim as he quirks a pretentious cool expression, as if he was trying to win an Oscar award for best male "protagonist" of the year. All the whilst, Dream subtly crawled gradually across the floor with the little amounts of strength he harbored within him.