Chapter 2 : Back At One

Trigger Warnings: Extreme Depictions of Violence, Blood, Physical Abuse and Strong Language

29th November 20xx
22:02
Pandora Vault's Entrance

As the prison proceeded to be drowned into the sea of flames and fire crackles danced with the soft breezes of the arid warm night, the tension hung in the air awaiting to be cut open.

Dream's gaze wavered between his eight formidable opponents briefly, all armed, all determined and all out for his blood only. His grip on the netherite axe tightened as he lets out a muted sigh, venting the utter torment and fatigue his body has been marred by.

His glazed, dreary eyes could barely make out the drawn bows and the gradual approach of his combatants, heavily armed and out for his blood exclusively. He blinked rapidly, attempting to eliminate the multiplication of his ever-growing dwindling consciousness, drowning with severe exhaustion.

He slowly raised up his shield, his agility significantly reduced to the days his skills had been honed religiously before the routine of prison had thrown everything of his dedication and effort out of the window.

Regardless, he was still able to put up somewhat of a threat, as shown by the fiery dance of the lava-drenched Pandora's vault behind him. He steadied his breathing, easing his increasingly erratic and sporadic fleet of overwhelming emotions before sharpening his attention to the threat at hand.

"OPEN FIRE!" Sapnap declared with a glorified might that lathered his voice, before Tommy, Bad, Antfrost, and Eret released their grip on their respective bows and crossbow triggers. A flurry of arrows whipped past through the air, whooshing past Dream's head.

Dream barrel-rolled to the side, laying prone before holstering up an instant damage potion, much credit to Quackity's unwillingness to transfer his items to Dream.

The masked, and battered man hurls the circular glass vial into the crowd of his pursuers, instinctively causing a jolt of panic to spread amidst their defensive line . Upon the bottle's collision with the ground, the purplish-black liquid radially splashed, the contents sticking to whoever was closest to.

"Ah fuck-" warbled Ranboo painfully, the enderman hybrid had been the lucky(?) contender from Dream's harming potion. His leg stung profusely as he crumbled to the ground wincing, having lost his balance from the electric shock of searing hurt.

"RANBOO!" Tubbo exclaimed, instantly tending towards his partner, temporarily distracting him away from the battle. Having made a slight breach through his enemies' defense, Dream tactically charged into the adversary that awaited him.

With his shield sheltering his head and upper torso, he rammed through George and Eret. Both, despite their netherite gear and superior weapons over the lone assailant still were no match for the sheer desperation and seasoned skills of Dream.

Dream, then, turns his attention to Sapnap. The bandana-adorned man instantly swung his netherite axe with pure aggression, as if he had been pending up all of his inner rage and bloodlust for this particular moment.

The supposed villain of the SMP was aware of his close friend's bravado when it came to dispatching violence, it was something he was used to witnessing, but never to be on the experiencing end of the spectrum

Instinctively raising his shield up to counter his friend's attack, Dream struck back with Quackity's netherite axe, driving the head into Sapnap's chestplate. Of course, the armor served its purpose for his counterpoint had only temporarily disoriented the younger one. Sapnap's white bandana flailed slightly from Dream's retaliation whilst the enchantments of the chestplate pulsated outlandishly from the hit.