An Unkown ship?

Ironwood's POV:  I was at my desk when I was going through papers, But then someone barged in and told me something that was surprising.

P1: Sir Ironwood, we just got reports from the ships near beacon that something came from space and landed in the Emerald forest!

Ironwood: Wait.. WHAT! Get a search party and an attack squad moving as fast as you can and bring Winter two

P1: Yes sir right away.

As he headed off to get the party ready he looked at the report himself and saw the weird ship.

Ironwood: Hmmmm... maybe I should take a look for myself too.

-- . .- -. .-- .... .. .-.. .

Ruby's POV:

I was rushing to Ozpin when I saw a ship coming from the sky landing in the Emerald Forest. When the elevator opened I bursted a shout at Ozpin telling him what happend.

Ruby: Professor Ozpin we saw some weird ship come from the sky and land in the forest! what should we do?

I stated in a panicked look. He immediately responded with some orders.

Ozpin: Get your team, team JNPR and miss Glinda I will join you shortly.

I nod as I went back down the elevator to tell the others and miss Glinda to get ready for a mission. We were at the bulkhead waiting for Ozpin.

Weiss: You're sure that you don't have a few screws loose ruby?

Ruby: I know what I saw there Weiss you got to believe in me here.

Ozpin: I would listen to Ms. Rose, Ms. Schnee. I did see it myself landing down in the forest. So shall we get going?

Glinda:  Of course sir.

Glinda nodded and we went in the bulkhead and as it was taking off we saw some transports moving to where we were going.

Ruby:  Professor Ozpin did you tell Atlas security about the ship?

Ozpin: No because I have a bad feeling that they are messing with something they probably should not be messing with.

Ruby: Oh...

Glinda: Sir do you have any idea of what it is?

Ozpin: my best guess... an alien of some sort of space tech.

RWBY & JNPR: WHAT?!?!

Glinda: Quiet down we are approaching the landing site.

As they approach the landing zone they see the ship with more details.

The teams readied their weapons in case for a fight.

Y/N's POV.

An alarm goes of after a few minutes after we landed. The warframe was ready for battle even though it only had a polter and some Kunais the melee was the claw she had on her but it will work.

Y/N: Ordis report?

Ordis: Operator there are 10 life signatures detected right outside the ship and I am also detecting a few more ships coming this way how would you like to deal with this situation? Shall we *buzz* CUT THEM DOWN TO SHREDS?! *buzz* or shall we try to be as peaceful as possible?

Y/N: I will see what they have to say. Also what's the status on scanning the planet?

Ordis: We will be done scanning around a few minutes just around 5 minutes done after the other ships arrive.

Y/N takes a sigh as he realized she is going to have to fight if if if it comes to violence

Y/N: Garuda bodyguard mode.

The warframe starts to move the right side of Y/N as he begins to move over to the back he takes one more breath and  with that he sees 10 people in front of him weapons ready. But I can see that they really want to just talk. I break the silence by greeting myself.

Y/N: Hello people of this planet my name is Y/N L/N. I mean no harm to you if you mean no harm to me.

And that is an another good and done chapter also comment here if you what a different primary or secondary weapons. The melee and warframe stay the same. So let me know what you would like to see for Ms. Y/N here.
Also

Ships?

Or

No Ships?

With Y/N?